Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

pruesener
Contributor
Contributor

Did the same thing. They sent an email that they received the crime report. Now they are denying that I sent that report and they closed my case and treat me like I'm the scamer 😄

They make you jump through a million hoops and still deny you. They don't want to refund obviously

Login to Me Too

Flip77
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I am also going through the process of trying to get a refund, only to be getting cases denied because I can’t provide tracking due to the address being in Chinese and Australia post not accepting it. Even the translation is incorrect provided by paypal. This guy should not be getting his items back and PayPal should be banning them due to fraudulent behaviour, but they are still at it. Sick of being **bleep** around by this bloke, be aware of his antics.
Login to Me Too

donm1962
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed my case. They wanted me to send the item back to China. The Paypal app won't let me start another case. When I call the customer service number, it says they can't find a case on my account. I just get a bunch of choices that just lead me to a recording telling me to go to the app and open a case. How to I get to the FRAUD department?

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Look up their phone number - keep asking for representative and FRAUD - sooner or later it will offer you a CALL BACK - when they call back ask for FRAUD

Login to Me Too

Roller3
ACCC would be very interested to know about paypal. It's an algorithm nightmare. Chinese hackers have been laundering hard currency, not single dollars, thousands through this system which does not favour any buyer.
Login to Me Too

Roller3
It's a very common scam. You will notice the transaction will cost a reasonable amount $50-$100AUD. You then spend between 3-6 months trying to establish communication and transparency even tracking international. This means the business has your financial advantage to use as they will. If paypal require a refund it is a guaranteed 30day exercise. Paypal is offering our money at interest free rates. Calculate 100 victims and the loss of their money and the "potential" requirement to pay only a few back a refund.
Login to Me Too

Nothappy20202
New Community Member
Order item and sent item not as described, not what you order and then send Chinese address written return address to send to , impossible to return for refund, as can’t read or write Chinese ,
Login to Me Too

SecurityGuy
Contributor
Contributor

They tried the same thing with me to obstruct the dispute process, providing their address in Chinese, which obviously isn't acceptable to Canada Post.

Since this is a business address, and therefore doesn't contain personal information, providing it here doesn' violate anyone's privacy. This is the translation provided by PayPal via chat:

<removed>Dongguan City, Guangdong 523771 CN

Login to Me Too

Marcel_NL

I have the same issue.

Keidson never send the ordered product but some **bleep** item, and then they want to make you pay to return the item you did not order at all.

I hope paypal blocks this scam account. 

Login to Me Too

Jude99
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back in full, With no hassle. I ordered a fire pit and received a useless piece of metal, Opened a dispute with PayPal and messaged Keidson, Just saying I’ve received the wrong item and would like a full refund. I received a reply within two days offering 50% and I keep the item. I replied saying thank you for the offer, but I would like My money back as the item was no use to me They came back with What they said was the final offer, 80%. I thanked them for the offer but stated that I would like a full refund, pointing out that it was not my mistake And I should not be Left out of pocket by $12. The following day I received notification from PayPal That a refund for the full amount Had been granted and this was transferred to my account within three days. My advice would be to stay polite but stand firm.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.