cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keidson Scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Keidson Scam

Paypal closed my case. They wanted me to send the item back to China. The Paypal app won't let me start another case. When I call the customer service number, it says they can't find a case on my account. I just get a bunch of choices that just lead me to a recording telling me to go to the app and open a case. How to I get to the FRAUD department?

Highlighted
Contributor

Look up their phone number - keep asking for representative and FRAUD - sooner or later it will offer you a CALL BACK - when they call back ask for FRAUD

Highlighted
New Community Member

Order item and sent item not as described, not what you order and then send Chinese address written return address to send to , impossible to return for refund, as can’t read or write Chinese ,
Highlighted
Contributor

They tried the same thing with me to obstruct the dispute process, providing their address in Chinese, which obviously isn't acceptable to Canada Post.

Since this is a business address, and therefore doesn't contain personal information, providing it here doesn' violate anyone's privacy. This is the translation provided by PayPal via chat:

<removed>Dongguan City, Guangdong 523771 CN

Highlighted

I have the same issue.

Keidson never send the ordered product but some **bleep** item, and then they want to make you pay to return the item you did not order at all.

I hope paypal blocks this scam account. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I got my money back in full, With no hassle. I ordered a fire pit and received a useless piece of metal, Opened a dispute with PayPal and messaged Keidson, Just saying I’ve received the wrong item and would like a full refund. I received a reply within two days offering 50% and I keep the item. I replied saying thank you for the offer, but I would like My money back as the item was no use to me They came back with What they said was the final offer, 80%. I thanked them for the offer but stated that I would like a full refund, pointing out that it was not my mistake And I should not be Left out of pocket by $12. The following day I received notification from PayPal That a refund for the full amount Had been granted and this was transferred to my account within three days. My advice would be to stay polite but stand firm.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, good to hear you got a good result!

I ordered the same item - they have asked me to return the item for a refund.  Was this the case with you? did you return the item? as the post office, does not take parcels written in Chinese and it will cost more than its worth to return by tracked delivery.

Highlighted
Contributor

No, I received all of my money and got to keep the item
Highlighted
Contributor

My case was closed and I just spoke to PayPal and it was reopened.  Fingers crossed something gets done about this unethical company!!

Highlighted

I ordered a red Dutch oven... 86 dollars for the wrong product... what arrived was a red tin 6”” pit with lid...! I’m appalled and something simply must be done!