Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

phands
Contributor
Contributor

Over the weekend, PayPal closed my case in Keidson's favor.  I've posted my disgust on Twitter with the below graphic.  After this, I'm going to open a new case on m,y closed case, and go public on Instagram.  I encourage you all to do the same.  We'll see if PP delete this post because it embarrasses them....if they do, it's complete proof that they don't care about customers at all...jkust our money.

PayPal.png

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

At least PayPal finally refunded you the money - I swear I told both of the representatives I spoke with in the last three weeks that they need to see how many people have been burned by this scam.  They each time claimed I was one of "a few" which makes me wonder why they don't come look over here on this part of their site and also how many damned emails did this scammer use?  They SHOULD see a pattern!

Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure if you were replying to me, but I did NOT get my money back.  PayPal sided with the scammers....again.

I also note that PayPal removed my graphic from my email - censorship to add to their list of crimes.

I've posted the graphic on Instagram and Twitter, though.

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Phands, was trying to reply to Badgerish, but they removed my scans as well....so SOMEONE from this company is reading this forum.   They NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE FRAUDS!!!

Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

You're right....they are monitoring this, but not, apparently, for the good of customers.   Not only did they remove my graphic, but they also edited my words to remove my predictive comment about them removing the graphic as censorship.  Looks like I was right.

Well, PayPal get no more business from me.

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Well all of you who are here because you were scammed by the frauds known as "Keidson" - be vigilant and persistent with PayPal!!

I got all my money back and NEVER had to send the product in.  Please understand I did not get to the later steps until I got so FRUSTRATED I looked for humans to talk to on the phone.

My steps:

1) Dispute filed with pictures and emails Aug 2020

2) Complied with all the requests from PayPal

3) Got a mailing address from the scammers in Chinese

4) I looked up PayPal's number (use a search engine - if I post it they delete it!) and wasted at least an hour trying to tell them that I needed an address in English

5) Finally got the mailing information in English and when I try to use it,realize that again this will not work as ALL SHIPPING companies want a first and last name of the recipient - so I call PayPal again - I choose the call-back option

6) THIS TIME I ASK TO TALK TO FRAUD DEPARTMENT

7) I tell the guy in Fraud my tale (I mention this very group in the Community who have been scammed similarly!) and he tells me to file with the FBI at www,ic3.com and PRINT (you only get one shot at it) then scan/upload the report to PayPal.

😎 I do all that - next day I see that again PayPal wants me to provide information

9) Sept 30 2020 - I DO the call-back option again and AGAIN I TALK TO FRAUD DEPARTMENT - they see that I put all of the correct info in, the report from ic3.com, etc.

10) I GOT A 100% REFUND

Login to Me Too

jenwenddorf
Contributor
Contributor

OMG.  Thank you so much.  I felt like an idiot.  Paypal just denied my request after 2 months for a refund from these scammers.  I bought THE WORLDS GREATEST DOG TOY - basically a giant tennis ball.  They never shipped.  2 months later I got one item (from 4 I ordered) and it had a hole in it.  I photographed it immediately and asked paypal and the company for a refund.  Paypal dragged their feed and just denied my request. 

They charged me $60 for a dog toy.  Honestly...I am tempted to try with AMEX but they suck here in Germany!  

Trying the FBI link.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

JimmyC71
New Community Member
Purchased a fire pit for US$65, received a cheap and tiny 10cm camping cooker. They’ve said it will cost me USD20 to return it from the UK, they’ve offered me $9 compensation. Have raised a dispute with PayPal and trying to get a refund
Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

JimmyC71:

Well all of you who are here because you were scammed by the frauds known as "Keidson" - be vigilant and persistent with PayPal!!

I got all my money back and NEVER had to send the product in.  Please understand I did not get to the later steps until I got so FRUSTRATED I looked for humans to talk to on the phone.

My steps:

1) Dispute filed with pictures and emails Aug 2020

2) Complied with all the requests from PayPal

3) Got a mailing address from the scammers in Chinese

4) I looked up PayPal's number (use a search engine - if I post it they delete it!) and wasted at least an hour trying to tell them that I needed an address in English

5) Finally got the mailing information in English and when I try to use it,realize that again this will not work as ALL SHIPPING companies want a first and last name of the recipient - so I call PayPal again - I choose the call-back option

6) THIS TIME I ASK TO TALK TO FRAUD DEPARTMENT

7) I tell the guy in Fraud my tale (I mention this very group in the Community who have been scammed similarly!) and he tells me to file with the FBI at www.ic3.com and PRINT (you only get one shot at it) then scan/upload the report to PayPal.

I do all that - next day I see that again PayPal wants me to provide information

9) Sept 30 2020 - I DO the call-back option again and AGAIN I TALK TO FRAUD DEPARTMENT - they see that I put all of the correct info in, the report from ic3.com, etc.

10) I GOT A 100% REFUND

Login to Me Too

jdmeek

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, BeejATX.  I've filed a report on ic3 and I was just wondering how I upload it to show Paypal.  They are still asking me to return the item and the only thing I can upload is a tracking number.  Do I need to wait until after I speak with Fraud to be able to upload the ic3 report?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.