Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

YES I had it sent to me in Chinese as well - I called PayPal and asked them to fix it to English but even when you try that many website say that the address as given is **bleep**e.

Call your Paypal and ask how you can file for FRAUD

Login to Me Too

Jude99
Contributor
Contributor

I have just received a full refund of €59.17, having refused previous offers of 50% and 80%.    
I don’t think I did anything different or special, just kept my messages polite but firm. 

Login to Me Too

Snapdragon64
Contributor
Contributor
I also was given their return address in Chinese. I simply copied it into the Google search bar and found the translated version, which I then used to post their rubbish back via UK post office. The postage fee (£11.) was refunded by PayPal. Now I just wait and see what happens next....
Login to Me Too

Badgerish
Contributor
Contributor

To my eternal shame I fell for the same scam.
Bought the same keyboard, was sent the same keyboard you recieved.

Complained then escalated to dispute with paypal. 
Offered a deal to keep the crappy cheap keyboard, and 10% refund, I refused so told to send it back to an address provided in Chinese and provide a tracking number.  
Same story as everyone else, paypal kept extending the deadline when I disputed sending to an address in chinese characters that wouldn't translate, then suddenly I had a day to get it out.
So I gave in, paid the shipping on October 8th, inputted the details with a photo showing proof.

Paypal denied my claim this morning.

So I have been defrauded by Keidson, then as thanks for following the rues laid down by paypal, I get defrauded by paypal.

What really grinds is that the customer service person I spoke to a week or so ago admitted that they were investigating Keidson

Login to Me Too

MrsCrabbyIcky
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me.  I am not going to spend any more money to return this product to China (that was shipped from California).  PayPal needs to ban them completely, and refund all the people who were scammed by them!

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

MrsCrabbyIcky - take time and CALL PAYPAL (look up their number - they pull it if we post it here - which IMPLIES HUMANS are reading this area) ask for the FRAUD group, let them call you back and tell them the whole thing....takes some time but you will get your $$$ BACK!!!   I won this way and so have others now - the more we BAND TOGETHER against these crooks the better to get PayPal to take notice!

Login to Me Too

Sylvia48
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is responsible for all of us losing our money!!! Paypal needs to refund our money now!

Login to Me Too

areply91

I had the exact same thing happen!  Same keyboard.

Now their site, onestuff.store is not even active.

Total scam.

Login to Me Too

sdj270460

I can only assume somebody at Paypal is getting kickbacks from Keidson. I have been scammed as well and am very disappointed with Paypal regarding this matter. Been a member for many years but sadly it looks like I will be using google wallet in the near future. 

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Yep - me too and cannot get a legit shipping label so I can even attempt to send it back!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.