Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you...the highest they offered me was 25% off

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

STOP Dealing with Keidson - CALL PayPal and ask for the Fraud Department.  I did the steps I was told and got all my money back.

I just got my MONEY BACK from PayPal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was worth it to call and CALMLY ask for the Fraud department, have them call you back - tell them your situation and ask to file a complaint. I did that yesterday and was told to go to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov). Which I did and I filed my claim, printed it IMMEDIATELY (which you MUST do as there is no way to save it) then scanned and uploaded it to the Resolution Center.

TODAY after seeing a "request for more information" I called AGAIN and asked for Fraud department - had to have them call me back and again I calmly told them that I have complied with everything....I started my case on 8/3/2020 and it is now closed in MY FAVOR! The agent I spoke with said EVERYONE should call and ask for Fraud to get things moving. The time I spent on the phone with them was WORTH it - getting my ENTIRE purchase BACK!!!!!!!! ($109.98).

Look up the number on google....I fear that they might block this post....

TAKE THE TIME TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Don't deal with Keidson - those are illiterate morons copy/pasting the same script KNOWING they will not refund the monies.

I just got my MONEY BACK from PayPal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was worth it to call and CALMLY ask for the Fraud department, have them call you back - tell them your situation and ask to file a complaint. I did that yesterday (10/1/2020) and was told to go to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov). Which I did and I filed my claim, printed it IMMEDIATELY (which you MUST do as there is no way to save it) then scanned and uploaded it to the Resolution Center.

TODAY (1/2/2020) after seeing a "request for more information" I called AGAIN and asked for Fraud department - had to have them call me back and again I calmly told them that I have complied with everything....I started my case on 8/3/2020 and it is now closed in MY FAVOR! The agent I spoke with said EVERYONE should call and ask for Fraud to get things moving. The time I spent on the phone with them was WORTH it - getting my ENTIRE purchase BACK!!!!!!!! ($109.98).

Look up the number on google....I fear that they might block this post....

TAKE THE TIME TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

What is the number?  They haven't deleted your post....

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]ask for FRAUD agent be willing to have them call you back.   Be patient, but firm with them asking what actions you need to take to report this fraud - they will likely ask you to file at ic3 like I did.

Guys this site will NOT let me post their own phone number!  Use search engine for PayPal Customer Service Number

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

I have filled out a report on ic3.gov but every time I try to file it I get an error occurred.  Did you have this problem...I can’t seem to get it to go through!!!

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

I ended up just putting Paypal as the bank for ME and nothing for Keidson....I will try and upload some screen grabs from y PDF so you guys can copy from it2020-10-05_8-16-20.jpg2020-10-05_8-17-19.jpg m

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info!!  This company totally disgusts me!!

Login to Me Too

natasha72
Im nursing student and brought a product that was advertised on facebook. Used the guest paypal to check out but only order number from saying payment recieved. No shipping advice nothing after 12 days.
Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Take the time and FILE a FRAUD case with PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.