cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keidson Scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Keidson Scam

Don't deal with Keidson - those are illiterate morons copy/pasting the same script KNOWING they will not refund the monies.

I just got my MONEY BACK from PayPal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was worth it to call and CALMLY ask for the Fraud department, have them call you back - tell them your situation and ask to file a complaint. I did that yesterday (10/1/2020) and was told to go to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov). Which I did and I filed my claim, printed it IMMEDIATELY (which you MUST do as there is no way to save it) then scanned and uploaded it to the Resolution Center.

TODAY (1/2/2020) after seeing a "request for more information" I called AGAIN and asked for Fraud department - had to have them call me back and again I calmly told them that I have complied with everything....I started my case on 8/3/2020 and it is now closed in MY FAVOR! The agent I spoke with said EVERYONE should call and ask for Fraud to get things moving. The time I spent on the phone with them was WORTH it - getting my ENTIRE purchase BACK!!!!!!!! ($109.98).

Look up the number on google....I fear that they might block this post....

TAKE THE TIME TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Highlighted
Contributor

What is the number?  They haven't deleted your post....

Highlighted
Contributor

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]ask for FRAUD agent be willing to have them call you back.   Be patient, but firm with them asking what actions you need to take to report this fraud - they will likely ask you to file at ic3 like I did.

Guys this site will NOT let me post their own phone number!  Use search engine for PayPal Customer Service Number

Highlighted
Contributor

I have filled out a report on ic3.gov but every time I try to file it I get an error occurred.  Did you have this problem...I can’t seem to get it to go through!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ended up just putting Paypal as the bank for ME and nothing for Keidson....I will try and upload some screen grabs from y PDF so you guys can copy from it2020-10-05_8-16-20.jpg2020-10-05_8-17-19.jpg m

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for the info!!  This company totally disgusts me!!

Highlighted

Im nursing student and brought a product that was advertised on facebook. Used the guest paypal to check out but only order number from saying payment recieved. No shipping advice nothing after 12 days.
Highlighted
Contributor

Take the time and FILE a FRAUD case with PayPal

Highlighted
Contributor

I too have had problems with this company and PayPal has been jerking me around for 2 months! They keep changing the resolution date, pushing it back further and further. I have email exchanges with the company where they admit the product they sent me was not correct and they would not be replacing it so I don't know how this isn't an open and shut case for PayPal. I've even agreed to return the worthless product they sent me but they need to pay for shipping since it's their "mistake". The company are clearly scamming people and I don't know why PayPal is making it's customers suffer for it!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yup another scam victim. I told PayPal that this was a scam and sent pictures and the fact that the website had suddenly disappeared.  The resolution center dragged on for weeks waiting for a reply from Keidson. The finally told me to return the item for a full refund. Canada Post gave me a price of $57.80 CND to ship to China with tracking or $69.65 CND with Express post Since the scam item cost me $69.98 It"s a lose, lose situation. So I guess my Irish luck did not help this time. I'm a mystery novelist (Writing under Michael Kent) with 1000+ followers I will certainly post on social media. Story to follow. Thanks a lot PayPal for your guarantee. 

MK