Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Angel1569
Contributor
Contributor

no matter how convenient it may be.

Yes, out of every 5 operations they will rob you in 1 if you cannot trust that in each of your purchases this will be the one that they rob you

Login to Me Too

Angel1569
Contributor
Contributor

I asked for a gamer chair 

and received 2020-09-23 12.38.41.jpg

Login to Me Too

sidxus
Contributor
Contributor

update  II opened up a paypal despute and have posted  the junk I received back ( to an address in china) tracked and sign on receive. taken ages to get thi s far i just kept mssaging the chat window an calling, hopefully i get my money back once it's done, but noticed that the exchange rate has changed and i'l get less money back.

also getting payplay to repay the postage costs cos thats £10 i never wanted to spend

Login to Me Too

Deeeed
Contributor
Contributor

Excellent! and yes, I would press for a full refund regardless of the exchange rate, as that's not your fault and also the full shipping cost.  Hopefully. all of this will get sorted for everyone who's been scammed.

Login to Me Too

Svejk1969
Contributor
Contributor
They first offered me 10% refund, then 30%, 50%, 70% refund. I kept refusing and finally they have offered a full refund. Beware, they (keidson) will tell you to close any dispute you have open with PayPal otherwise "the refund will fail". This is NOT PayPal's advice. I have told them I will close the dispute if they pay me back before the escalation deadline.
Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Don't wait on them - contact PayPal AGAIN and tell them you are going to file a report with (www.ic3.gov) and ask how soon you will get your $$$ back without dealing with those thieves.  I was on the phone for almost an HOUR today with someone from FRAUD - I've been trying since AUGUST 4, 2020 - after finding this in the Community Pages, I implored the representative to RESEARCH the name, phone number and address that many of us have been provided to try and get the junk back to these scammers.  It's not just here, it's all over google.  But we can band together and help each other.

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my MONEY BACK from PayPal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It was worth it to call and CALMLY ask for the Fraud department, have them call you back - tell them your situation and ask to file a complaint.  I did that yesterday and was told to go to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov).  Which I did and I filed my claim, printed it IMMEDIATELY (which you MUST do as there is no way to save it) then scanned and uploaded it to the Resolution Center.

TODAY after seeing a "request for more information" I called AGAIN and asked for Fraud department - had to have them call me back and again I calmly told them that I have complied with everything....I started my case on 8/3/2020 and it is now closed in MY FAVOR!  The agent I spoke with said EVERYONE should call and ask for Fraud to get things moving.  The time I spent on the phone with them was WORTH it - getting my ENTIRE purchase BACK!!!!!!!!  ($109.98).

Look up the number on google....I fear that they might block this post....

TAKE THE TIME TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Here is scan of email I received today!2020-10-02_12-43-18.jpg

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Huh!  They blocked my pic!

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor
That is fantastic news!! I hope we all get the same results!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.