Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

I am so disappointed with PayPal.  Of course they give you a number to call to talk to someone...and good luck with that one!!  They get you to send a message that they don’t reply to!!

Login to Me Too

Wazil
Contributor
Contributor
Total scam. I ordered a product and received part of the order. Without the rest of the parts it's completely useless. PayPal after 3 months sided with the seller as the return cost was more than the product was worth. I can't believe that PayPal wouldn't have them pay for return fees as it was a SCAM !!.
Login to Me Too

mtoglia
Contributor
Contributor

exactly! I thought the only reason for Paypal to exist was consumer protection from this kind of fraud... guess not! PAYPAL SUCKS!!! KEIDSON EVEN MORE

Login to Me Too

roseandthorn
AND WHY IS PAY PAL STILL ALLOWING????!!!
Login to Me Too

NannaCas
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the exact type of keyboard and received the exact (wrong) type of keyboard. Extremely disappointed 

Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by Keidson for the same Keyboard offer.  I got the same piece of Junk, which isn't worth even $10.  After many weeks of waiting, PayPal tell me that Keidson will offer a full refund....if I pay to have the junk shipped all the way back to China.  The shipping will cost more than the cheap USB keyboard is worth.  So...I get only a partial refund in reality.  When I complained directly to Keidson at the time of delivery, they told me just give the junk keyboard away to a friend....

Dear customer,

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We are very sorry to hear that the  goods you received can not meet your satisfaction. As this product is our hot product and we received good feedbacks from many customers. In this case, we would like to issue a 10% refund of the product to you to satisfy you and  you could keep the item. If you really don't want to keep it, you could send it to your friends or family as a gift or sell it to someone who like it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day.
Best regards!
CS Mamun

Clearly, PayPal must know by now that Keidson is just a scam, and should stop doing business with them.  Instead, PayPal seems to be helping Keidson to scam customers.  PayPal, if you read this: please provide a full refund AND remove Keidson from your list of merchants.  The email came from an account called dzservice and has a domain called stromore.com.

Login to Me Too

Alfy924
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same language and suggestion they gave me! Worse, I'd be embarrassed to give it away & certainly couldn't sell it. This is a perfect scam and paypal assists them.
Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

I got a message from someone called Kishore at PayPal today, in which he stated that the only way PayPal will do a refund is if they see a return of goods certification from Keidson.  My reply was.....

Hi Kishore, and thanks for the reply. The reply, however, is unacceptable. I don't see how paying $30 to ship a keyboard worth less than $10 all the way to Chin for a refund of $70 is anything other than a $30 loss, aided and abetted by PayPal. It seems from the multiple complaints on the Community pages, that PayPal has known fo months that Keidson is nothing but a scam, by PayPal continues to do business with them. I'd like to escalate this further with PayPal management, if you can help with that? In the meantime, I'm also lodging a complaint with the FBI against PayPal and Keidson at www  ic3  gov. I will also terminate my account with PayPal, and never use it again. In addition, I will also go public on Social Media about how PayPal helps thieves to rip off their customers.

It's also time to complain to Instagram, where I first saw the Keidson ad.

Login to Me Too

mtoglia
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same item, recieved the same crap, escalated to Paypal who seem to be siding with the company...  I can return the item to China for a full refund, yay, the cost of shipping is $60. F-that. PAYPAL SUCKS!!!! KEIDSON EVEN MORE. Good luck but I think youre out about $70

Login to Me Too

SecurityGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I unfortunately fell for the same keyboard scam. I've had a Paypal dispute open for about a month and have finally reached the stage where they are "offering" a full refund if I return the crappy little keyboards they sent. 

Their latest trick?  I'm in Canada, so they provide the "return address" in Chinese so that I can't possibly use it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.