Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Snapdragon64
Contributor
Contributor

I'm ashamed to say that I too have fallen into this scam. On Sunday 06 September 2020 I saw an advert on Instagram ( yes, I AM stupid for falling for it!) for Animated Halloween Pumpkins. The advert claimed to be American so I thought it was ok. It wasn't until I checked on PayPal that the alarm bells rang....loudly! The payment for this went to Hong Kong! Then I done some "digging" online & sadly realised that this company is totally fraudulent. I have now started a complaint against them with PayPal for a refund. I am utterly disgusted that this company have not been (at very least) blacklisted on here.

Login to Me Too

Snapdragon64
Contributor
Contributor
Update...I have reported this scam to "ActionFraud" - they are "looking into it.." And I've also initiated a case against them on PayPal which is supposed to reach a resolution by October 5 (?). Like others, the advert they used has been taken down BUT...I actually photographed all of it prior to it disappearing so that I have proof! I will let you know how it goes...
Login to Me Too

MarySWiggins
Contributor
Contributor
I photographed everything before they had the chance to change it. Sent the orig. conformation w/ picture of what I purchased and sent a few pictures of what I received and they took scammers side and denied my dispute. PayPal is part of the problem, definitely not the solution to the problem. Their work was all done for them in documents sent to them. They are really ignorant or just not even looking at disputes and denying them. In my opinion this makes them just as bad as the scammers they protect. Again the criminal gets to move on to some other innocent victims. Ya, PayPal, your not doing what you promised us as consumers. You and your pack of scammers need to be brought to your knees for a come to Jesus meeting.
Login to Me Too

Deeeed
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the same thing happened to me.  Do you mind posting the pics as I would like to send them to PayPal.  I have the website for the fire pit, however, wold be useful to have a snap of the ad as well - thanks

Login to Me Too

MrF9
Contributor
Contributor

This also happened to me, after seeing an ad on Facebook. My ‘large fire pit’ turned out to be a small camping stove. First they said the product was as described, then offered 30% and then 40% refund, when I threatened to escalate to PayPal, which I’ve now done. Surely PayPal can’t continue to ignore what these people are doing?!

Login to Me Too

Snapdragon64
Contributor
Contributor
Deeeed, I photographed their advert for the Animated Pumpkins, wouldn't be much use for you I'm afraid, sorry.
Login to Me Too

Stix1969

I got scammed on the same pumpkins.  Shame on PayPal!!!

Login to Me Too

paddlingglenn
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have a return shipping address for keidson in China? I received one from the seller for a return and it sounds bogus. 

Login to Me Too

MarySWiggins
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Listed company as being in Hawthorn, CA. I was Scammed and I sent proof to Pay Pal to only be denied. PayPals as bad as a bad insurance company. Denied! They could not possibly have looked at documents and pictures I sent to them. I thought, Scamming people is a criminal act in USA. Shame on you Pay Pal for letting this happen. What the point in having PayPal? They don’t protect us the way you claimed to.
Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

I received a message from PayPal today and I was pleasantly surprised.  They did see the pictures of what was sent to me  and seemed genuinely concerned and willing to work with me.  I will keep you posted for sure!.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.