Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

mtoglia
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same item and got the same crap... best offer was to return the crap for a full refund, except I have to return it to China $60 minimum and I just don't trust that I'll get a refund! paypal doesnt seem to care that they are a fraudulent company and I don't see any reason to use paypal if not for consumer protection... if I had straight up used my own credit card, I'd have gotten a refund from Chase already. PAYPAL SUCKS!!!!! KEIDSON EVEN MORE

Login to Me Too

Its_Marsh
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

Rdturnbow
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me
Login to Me Too

Alfy924
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a musical instrument. They sent photo with confirmation. Got a children's you! Won't make good: want to knock 15% off purchase price ($97.98) for $10 you. Insulting customer service.
Login to Me Too

Alfy924
Contributor
Contributor
$10 toy
Login to Me Too

Jeff_Coleman
Contributor
Contributor

In fairness, I ordered mine August 5, I just haven't received anything since then (message or product).

I have however reached out to the seller and hope to receive an update and will update folks after that. If time goes by and I get no response, I'll update this thread.

Login to Me Too

Jeff_Coleman
Contributor
Contributor

This is what we ordered -- https://www.oscocot.com/products/royal-belgian-coffee-pot-collectors-edition.

This is what was delivered. 

This is what I got.This is what I got.

I'm attempting to communicate with them to correct this problem.

Login to Me Too

Jeff_Coleman
Contributor
Contributor

What they sent was actually what's called a Japanese-Style Vacuum Glass Siphon Coffee Percolator (see https://www.amazon.ca/Syphon-Coffee-Japanese-Vacuum-Percolators/dp/B07PNDY788).

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read this before I placed my order back in July.  A Site up on my Facebook and I saw these “UltimateTrolling Boats”.  I thought these would be a lot of fun for my cottage.  They are blow up round solid tubes..with a small motor, that you can sit on and go fishing or just scoot round on so I ordered 2 of them.  I am in Canada and I paid &140.00 USD.  I received 2 Giant Inflatable  blow up Swans.  I emailed the company trying to get a resolution and the best they would do is give me 25%off and I keep them.  I said absolutely not!!  They wanted me to send them back at my own expense and they would credit me.  After filing a Complaint with PayPal..I was given an address to send theses back to. My husband went on the post office this morning and it cost me $62.00 to send it back to China!  I have never have had any problems with PayPal before and I am hoping I will be reimbursed by this fraudulent company.  I will keep you posted with my final decision.  Wish me luck! 

Login to Me Too

sidxus
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed. (stupidly) i clicked a link on facebook for the king of wallets and was taking to a swanky site showing this modular wallet. what i received (in the end) was jut2 pieces of metal **bleep** together. turns out they stole all the content from a kickstarter campaign.

been in dispute centre for 2 months finally getting somewhere and they say i have to send it back for a full refund, but refuse to give me an address to send it back to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.