Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

MarySWiggins
Contributor
Contributor
These people need to be stopped. We bought 4 chairs - 200.00 it took 3 months to receive all and not what we ordered. They sent me chairs I seen in Wal-mart for 14.00 each. They (keidson) told me I had to pay to send them back or would I prefer 25 % refund. Really? Come on PayPal, stop them. Your claim to protect people, remember? Please don’t let them get away with this. All you have to do to protect everybody is have a denied payment to these people on your database. This shuts them down, protects you business and the people who use it.
Login to Me Too

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal know about them but still let them sell through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

PaulBF

We were scammed by them.  I purchased what was billed as a large Bonfire outdoor firepit for $60.  What I got was a 5 1/4 inch in diameter stainless steel can.  I protested and Paypal intervened.  They would give me a full refund if I returned their item to an address in China.  The cost of sending it back was higher that what I paid for the can.

Login to Me Too

Apgomez3235
New Community Member
Exactly I order a product and took them over 3 months to arrived and i was sent something totally different
Login to Me Too

scotty26
Contributor
Contributor

Yep,  I just got scam 2 weeks ago.  Wish I had read all these comments.  Appears that even trying to get PayPal to refund the funds is a waste of time.  Cancelling my paypay account and credit card as of today!

Login to Me Too

Sylvia48
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal knows Keidson is a fraud company and yet they allow them to keep taking our money! This is what I ordered and this is what I got! $119.98

What I orderedWhat I orderedWhat I gotWhat I gotWhat I gotWhat I got

Login to Me Too

Fab-Nel
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Typewriter Style Mechanical Wired & Wireless Keyboard on July 23 for $69.98. What I received was nothing like the advertisement showed. I received a poorly made keyboard extremely cheap. This is a scam and PayPal should close their account and reimbursed everyone. It seems that I am not the only one who got scammed
Login to Me Too

mrmikeb
New Community Member

The first photo is what I got for $65.00. The second photo is what was advertised. Now their website is gone and they have not offered a resolution to their fraudulent advertisement. I turned them over to PayPal this morning.

IMG_2434.JPEGAdvertised Keyboard.jpg

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Same scam - I've been with PayPal since 2000 - this is so disappointing as their customer service is not responding to this fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.