Keidson Scam - do i have to go through the better business bureau ?

MarcelineVQueen
Contributor
Contributor

I am extremely frustrated with PayPal and their team. They claim to have buyer protection but when you get scammed they favor the seller who requires that you pay return shipping.  The seller offered free shipping to get the bogus item but upon returning an item that was NOTHING AT ALL as described, it cost more to send it back than you paid for it to start with.  Its fraud.  It is a win win for the seller and the buyer gets **bleep**!  My wife has already cancelled her Paypal over this and i will be next if they dont make it right.  If paypal is not honoring their buyer protection gaurentee, they may get a lawsuit on their hands.  Especially with this Keidson scam.. I have given them all the proof they need to refund me and suspend the malicious seller but they are unwilling to do so.  At this point, all i can do is contact the better business bureau and see what happens i guess....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Waitin4dv
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck I’m going to probably cancel PayPal as well I was scammed as well. It’s funny PayPal just lets people keep ordering from them too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.