Keep Getting Charged And Can't Close Account

habulda
Contributor
Contributor

This is the second time that I am getting charged an overseas payment on my PayPal. I have changed my password once since the first incident where I was charged over 900 British Pounds even though I live in the US and have not touched PayPal in a while. I have added two-factor security as well. PayPal was of no help on the matter saying that it was an authorized charge even though the buyer was not my name or my address. I had to contact my bank in order to get the issue resolved. I tried to close my account since that incident but I kept getting errors and told to contact customer support which was of no help. To my surprise, I was charged over 700 British Pounds yesterday again with the same transaction name "Million View International Unlimited". Again, not my address but they used my name this time. Why doesn't PayPal have a phone line so I can talk to an actual human about this problem. This is so frustrating and I don't know what to do again since I will contact my bank directly without going through customer service because it's terrible, but then will I be able to close my account or will it give me the same error again?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

habulda
Contributor
Contributor

Great, I can't even get to the resolution center or use messages to contact a representative. And anytime I am asked for my password, it keeps saying it's incorrect and I have to reset it every time it takes me to a new page, what's going on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.