Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Leocat13
Contributor
Contributor
I have recieved nothing from these people and PayPal believes they have sent the items. But they haven't sent anything to me. So I am out of pocket
Login to Me Too

FraJo1
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, ordered 2 x cheeseboards (ex USA supposedly) & got 2 x pocket watches ex China. 40% offered, then 55% but I need to send watches back. Have just escalated to Paypal.

Login to Me Too

cecelia_grn
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I should expect a toothbrush if my order ever gets here..I orders a cheeseboard and it was buy one get one free so I suppose I was expecting too much..after several attempts to contact them failed I then went through PayPal and they finally contacted me and gave me the run around about customs and such..I have until April 20th to escalate my claim so I guess I should get my hopes up that PayPal will actually do anything... it’s been a wake up call for me though that I no longer expect to be protected by using PayPal
Login to Me Too

Cajak1
Contributor
Contributor
Contact paypql immediately they are scammers
Login to Me Too

Ed1967
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly my experience too. Received electric toothbrushs instead of 2 cheeseboards. Went through the PayPal dispute process and was offered 40% refund. I requested a full refund and now my dispute is closed! PayPal sucks
Login to Me Too

Ed1967
Contributor
Contributor

Update, after posting this (?) my complaint was reopened then closed in my favour - full refund hit my account last night. Paypal got it right finally[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]ia-deferred-image lia-image-emoji" id="lia_party-popper" title=":party_popper:">

Login to Me Too

spinny78
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me. The weird thing is the original purchase doesn't show up on my paypal account

Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor
@spinny78 - you may only be seeing the last 3 transactions.. scroll down to view history/all
Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

Could well be under a different company name - mine was

Login to Me Too

SVS2021
Contributor
Contributor
Same but received a pocket watch
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.