Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you - please don't give up. Sometimes the weights are on the postage labels and can be used to prove that the wrong item has been delivered.

Login to Me Too

Clio99
Contributor
Contributor
I have the packaging and the fans Will no way give up
Login to Me Too

Clio99
Contributor
Contributor
Rang PayPal and they have assured me I will get a full refund
Login to Me Too

heidi611h
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue, ordered the cheese boards, company had tracking number and said it was delivered....PayPal closed my dispute saying ...since this scam company said it was delivered...oh..it must have been delivered...I’m not letting this go either...

Login to Me Too

Ali1572
Contributor
Contributor
I had exactly the same 2 fans sent I phoned paypal told them it was a scam as hundreds of people on their own forum were having the same issue, got my full refund
Login to Me Too

vgoodness
Contributor
Contributor

I escalated through PayPal and PayPal denied my claim stating "I received my order". But I didn't receive my order. This company did not send my Autistic sons their portable desks. This company is fraudulent and PayPal allows this to continue.

Login to Me Too

Emmanuel_19
This man kainuode I purchased an electric kit for my car since April 3 why have you been mute and not correspondent on my item or why its not reached United Kingdom are you a scam I need my item or my refund immediately I work hard for my money
Login to Me Too

Orient48
Contributor
Contributor

I got a cheap toothbrush about the time they said they delivered my car jack and wheel nut drill,no paperwork with it so never had a clue what it is about  ,now i understand they send this cheap rubbish instead of the correct item,Pay Pay will Not refund me-as they say-it was delivered ,i only went through paypal as i thought i was safe but they have let me down. 
its a massive scam which cost me £20 for a £1 toothbrush .... 

Login to Me Too

Kashi_Boston
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal as other users did and it should work. Also send the picture of your package to PayPal with tracking number and ask them if a jack could fit in that small package. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Ali1572
Contributor
Contributor
Phone paypal and explain it all sign and affitdavit to state wrong item recieved and they will give you a full refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.