Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Christophe24
Contributor
Contributor
Nigeria
Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

I had a very similar situation, ordering 2 x Swivelling Cheese Boards and receiving (eventually) two plastic hand fans. I ordered from a site called Faststore and the company name was Ritnor.

Luckily I started a Paypal dispute on 29th March, having ordered on 3rd. Paypal kept procrastinating as Ritnor had provided tracking. but eventually gave a full refund on 20th. On 21st I received my two plastic fans.

It seems this company operates under different names.

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

These same scammers are always opening new companies, to stay ahead of the customers who discover what they're up to. In the long run, they are hurting legitimate business in their country, with their nefarious scheme. Those of us who've learned from it no longer buy from new companies - we do searches on them, and if they have negative reviews, or if they've only been in business for a month or two, we walk away without ordering. I suspect that in China, the penalty for this kind of activity is severe.

Login to Me Too

Jshero
New Community Member
Hi I have ordered two cheese boards and haven’t received them
Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

Start a Paypal dispute ASAP and escalate. Give them details of tracking etc.

Good luck

Login to Me Too

Ali1572
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry but you won't receive then if you get anything it will be something to the value of 50p. Open a case they will give paypal tracking number, paypal will close your case so ring them and dont let it drop. I got a full refund
Login to Me Too

JoLeggett
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly same for me Two cheese boards orderedbin March, teo days ago two pocket watches have showed up. They've offered me 40% refund and told me I can keep the pocket watches. Or return pocket watches to China at my expense and when they have them undamaged they'll refund... yeah right. I've said no and have escalated it to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Ali1572
Contributor
Contributor
Refuse the offer this is the scam contact paypal by phone and you will get a full refund
Login to Me Too

Lodi64
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered two charcuterie Boards 2-11-21 and as of 5-23-21 have not received. PayPal investigated and found in their favor since they said it was delivered but it hadn’t and no proof was offered. I’ll contact PayPal by phone tomorrow. Very said, buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

Clio99
Contributor
Contributor
Escalated to PayPal and the seller said he had notification item was delivered And they closed the case I have the fans and the packaging in front of me here with the “tacking number” I am not letting this lie
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.