Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Kezzyann32
New Community Member
Thanks for the information. I will escalate it now. A few comments said they were having trouble getting refunds from PayPal, which is why I was negotiating with them, but in view of your comment I will now escalate. Thanks again!
Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor

Yes... me! 😠

I received 2 electric toothbrushes yesterday - couldn't for the life of me remember EVER ordering them.  Scrolled back through my emails and found original order for 2 cheeseboards (certainly not lightweight to ship) placed back in Feb.  Paid in USD, expected delivery from US - came from China.
I have sent and email to the address as per their PayPal account - reading all these comments, not hopeful of receiving a response.  Will update if there is a blue moon and I get a response.

Login to Me Too

my4babes
Contributor
Contributor

Just having my first issue with this company now.  I recieved my order from them today ( 2 electric toothbrushes valued at $5 ) when in fact what I ordered was 2 Cheeseboards including knives at 7 times that amount.  Not impressed to say the least, its in the hands of Paypal now as I wasnt sure what to do.  Hopefully it can be resolved somehow.  

Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor
So now I have had 2nd email offering 55% refund.. on the proviso I return their cheap toothbrushes at my expense 😳 I have told them once again, unacceptable and I expect full refund or the original goods to be shipped.
Login to Me Too

Amm60
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 2 Cheeseboards received 2 toothbrushes then they offered 40% refund Why does PayPal continue to associate with them What a scam
Login to Me Too

Erindra
Contributor
Contributor
The same happened to me, 1 swivel cheese board was ordered and I received an electric toothbrush. So angry and so disappointed. I have lodged the complaint abd will escalate if a full refund is not made. 🤬
Login to Me Too

Amm60
Contributor
Contributor
Escalate straight away They offered 40% then 50% just stalling tactics A definite scam Many people with the same complaint
Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor
I entered into a ping pong conversation with them.. I got offered 40%, 55% and then 65%.. all on proviso I returned the tacky toothbrushes at my expense.... on each of my replies I asked when I could expect the cheese boards.. no acknowledgement whatsoever. It’s now with PayPal to sort.
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
Everybody here knows that the scammers have never had the lap desks or cheese boards, just photos, and tons of cheap toothbrushes and watches they ship to get fraudulent delivery confirmation.
Login to Me Too

Cajak1
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased 2 x cheeseboards, recieved 2 electric toothbrushes. Im a caterer very upset customer. Fraudsters. Reported to PayPal. Don't purchase them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.