Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Crystal5806
I also offered 2 cheese boards. Recieved to paper fans. Have escalated to PayPal. I want a full refund. Ill return their crappy fans if they supply a postage label.9
Login to Me Too

Harleyfish
Contributor
Contributor

Fell for the same scam from this unscrupulous mob.  Ordered two cheeseboards received 2 crappy watches.  Refused the bullsh%t offers from them and passed to Paypal for dispute resolution.  Finally 100% refund and keep the crap watches.   Not sure how Paypal and Facebook actually proceed with getting rid of this type of corrupt activity, but certainly from here on it is buyer beware.

Login to Me Too

Orient48
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same,ordered a car jack electric,got a toothbrush ,no joy from the  company and paypal said it had been delivered,we complained on the telephone to paypal and we got it all back,

Login to Me Too

jammin01
I ordered PURCHASE DETAILS Swiveling Cheese Board&BUY 2 GET FREE SHIPPING (Oty 2) AMOUNT FEE TOTAL $39.80 $39.80 $0.00 $39.80 YOU AND KAINUODE E-COMMERCE CO., LIMITED Contact Kainuode E-commerce Co., Limited See your history Invoice ID 80557-EFY52841 Transaction ID 29534798T2399000C Transaction made at 11:50:15 AM CST I received a cutting board that was 3” X 5”. I never got the 2 Swiveling Cheese Boards. I am going to PayPal for assistance with my refund!
Login to Me Too

Ali1572
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I was told by paypal after contacting them via the phone that as there had been so many cases brought against this company they would be investigated and if found to be fraudulent would be removed from paypal but yet here they still are, paypal will try and get out of refunding you as the company provides a tracking number but all your get is junk. When i recieved my 2 plastic small fans (instead of my 2 swivel cheese boards) i took a pic of fans and packaging next to a pepsi can to prove cheese boards wouldn't fit in packaging. If I was you report as not recieved at all. I think its about time Paypal was investigated as this company has been getting away from this far too long. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Ali1572
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry should of said I reported them back in March 2021
Login to Me Too

SaskiaT28
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue. Bought a cheeseboard for $32.80USD and got a $2 toothbrush. today.  

Login to Me Too

Mls79
Contributor
Contributor
I’m the same. Bought two swivel cheese boards and got two toothbrushes. They offered me a 40% refund, when I refused they offered me 55%. I am going to escalate thru PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Kezzyann32
New Community Member
Exactly the same as me! Purchased two cheese boards for $39.90USD and received two toothbrushes. They offered me 40% refund first then 55%. I’ve said I’ll accept 80% and I’m not sending the stupid toothbrushes back for them to say they’re damaged and then give me nothing! If I don’t get the 80% asked for I’m escalating it to PayPal as well. What’s the point of using PayPal if it doesn’t protect you from these scammers??
Login to Me Too

Erindra
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same and got 80% back. I think we could have gotten the full refund tbh, but the stress and time is just not worth it. I ended up paying $8.50 AUD for a stupid toothbrush! 🤬
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.