Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

MT_Germany
New Community Member

Same issue here, saw a product being advertised in Facebook. Ordered as I thought payment with PayPal would be safe. Received two toothbrushes, obviously not what I ordered. Seller offers 40% refund and that I can keep the toothbrushes. Full refund only if I send the toothbrushes back to China, and only once they have received and inspected them. Obviously I paid a lot more than what the toothbrushes are worth. Already escalated to PayPal as fraud.

Login to Me Too

Subee30
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has denied my claim twice. I’m so frustrated.
Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up with PayPal. I got all my money back. Send the toothbrushes back. As soon as you give PayPal photos of the package and tracking number they will refund cost of postage as well as the original transaction.
Login to Me Too

Drumandream
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ship your items back to China vis USPS with tracking number? And PayPal refunded your shipping costs?

Login to Me Too

SaskiaT28
Contributor
Contributor
No. Didn’t ship back. Seller offered about a 30% refund and I denied it. PayPal then gave me a full refund.
Login to Me Too

jankvkleve
Contributor
Contributor

Same here: didn't return the toothbrush, declined the partial refund, just received notice from PayPal that a full refund of $32.98 is in the works.

Login to Me Too

Amm60
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take for PayPal to say they would refund
Login to Me Too

jankvkleve
Contributor
Contributor

Case opened 30 Mar and closed 11 Apr. That was after back and forth communication with the seller.

Login to Me Too

Amm60
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you At least there is still hope
Login to Me Too

awecomms
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT DELAY. DO NOT ACCEPT PART REFUND. 

Escalate immediately to Paypal and reference this page. Tell Paypal you want a full refund as Paypal is aware of this seller's behaviour and will refund you immediately for 100%.

Paypal need to know how many people are being duped by this seller so they can take action. Do not accept offers from the seller and do not return the contraband goods they sent you.

I got my refund approved by PayPal the day I raised the complaint and the funds were back in my bank in a couple of days.

Don't suffer this behaviour.

Good luck to you all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.