Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

DVD1776
Contributor
Contributor

Today this person/people is/are using new website: gaiasell.com and scamming people the same way with the same products they do not have and never deliver. The phone number and company number were the same on 2021store.today and gaiasell.com. You can never reach their phone number.

Login to Me Too

vgoodness
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 portable workstations 3 months ago and received two cheap watches today

Login to Me Too

MKMmac
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

same here - ordered one portable lap desk, received one ugly wrist watch. Sent copies of info and photo of watch and packaging to Paypal with my case.

Login to Me Too

BelloDK
Contributor
Contributor

i got a chines electric toothbrush instead :S 

Login to Me Too

ztigr
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 car jacks, instead I received 2 cheap watches.   After I ordered the car jacks, I became suspicious and saw that other people were having this same problem.  So sure enough that's what happened today.  Report! Report! Report! 

1. Dial <Removed>

2. Enter 2 and say 'speak to a Paypal representative'.

I was only on  hold for a moment.  This retailer is already under investigation, let's pay a favor forward and get them banned, and  hope someone else is doing the same with another scam artist.   Its your money fight for it.  Put in a claim and tell them that this is a fraudulent retailer, not an honest mistake.

Login to Me Too

uterus
Ordered the same workstation and received a battery powered toothbrush. Asked paypal to help reimbursement of my money, as their customer service claims they sent me the correct order successfully. Webpage for mforworld.com does NOT exist. Am for ever cured from ordering via facebook links.
Login to Me Too

BelloDK
Contributor
Contributor

i also got a chines electric toothbrush instead !! big scam 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

This describes my issue with this company very accurately. i ordered a lapdesk, and received a cheap wristwatch. I thought the watch was unsolicited merchandise; I didn't recognize it as coming from the seller of the lapdesk. When they responded to my emails, seller told me my item had been delivered. I checked the tracking information (USPS) and I was definitely home at the time. Then I remembered the watch, which I had kept, and found that the tracking info matched. Of course a package big enough to contain a lap desk would hold at least 20 wristwatches, so if I hadn't emailed seller, I would never have suspected a connection. Seller wrote that their shipper had made a mistake, and would I please check with the post office on the cost of return shipping, and they would make it right. I told them I would return the watch if they sent me a prepaid shipping label. Then I did a search and discovered all these complaints (80 so far) against kainuode. One customer wrote that she had ordered two lap desks (exact same price I paid) and received two cheap watches. Shipper error? I don't think so. Not only do I not want to ever deal with this company again, I don't want to deal with any business in China. I immediately escalated my case with paypal, sending photos of the watch I received and its packaging, and some of the correspondence between me and seller. I hope everyone here will document details carefully - copies of emails, shipping labels, photos of merchandise, etc. so that Paypal will be able to take action. Hopefully they will be able to block seller immediately (should have happened before I ever tried to buy anything from them), but in their defense, Paypal does need solid evidence to back up their corrective actions. 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

I suspect they only shipped the cheap watch after I made inquiry about the expected lap desk. Not sure, though. The watch was shipped from California, they asked me to send it back to China. That makes no sense. They told me their shipper "made a mistake". Then I find out they sent the wrong item to everybody. I knew then that I would not be getting any satisfaction by dealing with the crooks. Now I deal only with PayPal over it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.