cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

ffredddd
Contributor

Re: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

Cecelia, if you have the packaging from the toothbrush, do what I did. Read my posts to this discussion.
ffredddd
Contributor

Everyone on the thread

I plan to report this Kainuode scam to the US Postal Inspector. I made my order on January 23, then emailed the "seller" on February 28, and received the cheap wristwatch on March 9, mailed from California to my address in Utah. I made no connection between the watch and the lapdesk I had ordered. "Seller" then sent a message that my package had been delivered on March 9, and I figured it out. I included a list of rules from the Federal Trade Commission website in my extensive evidence I prepared and sent to PayPal, who then informed me I get a full refund. I hope the scammer isn't involving any innocent victims in this scheme, tricking 3rd parties into shipping the cheap substitute. I'm quite sure they never had the merchandise they advertised, just photos of it taken from legitimate sellers on the web.

Subee30
Contributor

I bough a laptop desk from them in January. By the end of March, when I hadn’t received any info, I asked for a refund via PayPal. Suddenly I had tracking info, and miraculously, it was in my mailbox 2 days later. Only they sent me a watch, not a laptop desk. So I again asked for a refund. They offered me $13 (total cost of laptop desk $33) I refused. So they are now demanding I ship the watch back at my expense. PayPal cut off my ability to respond except to provide them with a tracking number ... so PayPal is enabling this company to do this. I’m pretty irritated and am rethinking using PayPal at all.
ffredddd
Contributor

Dear Subee30 and all others, Read all the posts in this thread. Be sure you don't accidentally click any where that acknowledges receipt of what you ordered. Send your proof of what you received, including packaging showing the tracking number for the watch (or toothbrush or whatever). Escalate your dispute with PayPal, and don't settle for less than a full refund. I got my money back, and I'm holding on to the watch so I can send it back to the scammers when I receive a prepaid shipping label from them. (Odds of that happening are slim.) I also found the actual lap desk on Amazon for less money, and it was delivered in less than a week.
Subee30
Contributor

So PayPal close communication on my dispute except for me to provide the shipping info for the watch. How else can I dispute this? Also do you mind sharing where you found the desk??
RWatt13
Contributor

Same issue as almost everyone here; bought two $20 laptop modular/folding desks in Jan; instead, got two junk counterfeit watches in March.  Currently, in dispute and waiting on Paypal to review.  They'll offer 50% refund, or you can mail it back at your expense for a full refund after they assess the product on return evaluation (several months later).

These people are **bleep**.  Been reported to several agencies including PayPal.

MT_Germany
New Community Member

Same issue here, saw a product being advertised in Facebook. Ordered as I thought payment with PayPal would be safe. Received two toothbrushes, obviously not what I ordered. Seller offers 40% refund and that I can keep the toothbrushes. Full refund only if I send the toothbrushes back to China, and only once they have received and inspected them. Obviously I paid a lot more than what the toothbrushes are worth. Already escalated to PayPal as fraud.

Subee30
Contributor

PayPal has denied my claim twice. I’m so frustrated.
Recie04
Contributor

Don’t give up with PayPal. I got all my money back. Send the toothbrushes back. As soon as you give PayPal photos of the package and tracking number they will refund cost of postage as well as the original transaction.
Drumandream
New Community Member

Did you ship your items back to China vis USPS with tracking number? And PayPal refunded your shipping costs?