Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

cecelia_grn
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 swiveling cheese boards on February 2nd and it claims to have shipped weeks ago, they gave me a tracking number but no company name to check on it and its not fed ex. I have emailed them twice and no response so I'm giving it a couple more ays to see if they respond to my email and if not I will put in a dispute with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
Cecelia, if you have the packaging from the toothbrush, do what I did. Read my posts to this discussion.
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone on the thread

I plan to report this Kainuode scam to the US Postal Inspector. I made my order on January 23, then emailed the "seller" on February 28, and received the cheap wristwatch on March 9, mailed from California to my address in Utah. I made no connection between the watch and the lapdesk I had ordered. "Seller" then sent a message that my package had been delivered on March 9, and I figured it out. I included a list of rules from the Federal Trade Commission website in my extensive evidence I prepared and sent to PayPal, who then informed me I get a full refund. I hope the scammer isn't involving any innocent victims in this scheme, tricking 3rd parties into shipping the cheap substitute. I'm quite sure they never had the merchandise they advertised, just photos of it taken from legitimate sellers on the web.

Login to Me Too

Subee30
Contributor
Contributor
I bough a laptop desk from them in January. By the end of March, when I hadn’t received any info, I asked for a refund via PayPal. Suddenly I had tracking info, and miraculously, it was in my mailbox 2 days later. Only they sent me a watch, not a laptop desk. So I again asked for a refund. They offered me $13 (total cost of laptop desk $33) I refused. So they are now demanding I ship the watch back at my expense. PayPal cut off my ability to respond except to provide them with a tracking number ... so PayPal is enabling this company to do this. I’m pretty irritated and am rethinking using PayPal at all.
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Subee30 and all others, Read all the posts in this thread. Be sure you don't accidentally click any where that acknowledges receipt of what you ordered. Send your proof of what you received, including packaging showing the tracking number for the watch (or toothbrush or whatever). Escalate your dispute with PayPal, and don't settle for less than a full refund. I got my money back, and I'm holding on to the watch so I can send it back to the scammers when I receive a prepaid shipping label from them. (Odds of that happening are slim.) I also found the actual lap desk on Amazon for less money, and it was delivered in less than a week.
Login to Me Too

Subee30
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal close communication on my dispute except for me to provide the shipping info for the watch. How else can I dispute this? Also do you mind sharing where you found the desk??
Login to Me Too

Drumandream
Contributor
Contributor

How do you escalate the issue with PAyPal? Is there a phone number somewhere that I am overlooking? Thanks,

Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor
At the bottom of your transaction with the vendor you have the option to contact the vendor or escalate. You must attempt to Coba to the vendor first before PayPal will review the escalation.. I did 3 replies then escalated.
Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor
Apologies... you have to go to PayPal resolution centre to log a case... but they will ask you to contact vendor first if you haven’t.
Login to Me Too

RWatt13
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue as almost everyone here; bought two $20 laptop modular/folding desks in Jan; instead, got two junk counterfeit watches in March.  Currently, in dispute and waiting on Paypal to review.  They'll offer 50% refund, or you can mail it back at your expense for a full refund after they assess the product on return evaluation (several months later).

These people are **bleep**.  Been reported to several agencies including PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.