Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Damsouille
New Community Member

Similar for me who live in France. I received a1st price electric tooth brush instead of beautiful workstation in wood.. 

the classic mail with 40% refund offers or the sent back to China by myself....

This is unbelievable that paypal didn't react against it !!!

That does since 2000 that I use Papayl and on this affair I'm feelling cheated.

Login to Me Too

ztigr
Contributor
Contributor

Well I tried.   I had free return shipping from Paypal,  so they said I have to return the items to get my refund.   I called them and said "this is clearly a scam, it costs more than the items to send back these 2 cheap watches, why would PAYPAL want to pay into a scam?  I'm trying to save YOU the money!  Look on your own message board, 100's of people are complaining about this company,  what more proof do you need???".  Unfortunately she said there was nothing she could do so I have to send them back, Paypal will reimburse me the cost and give me my refund..   In 10 years when you read newspaper headlines that say "why did PAYPAL fail" ,you'll see stories like this everywhere.  Obviously there's some poor mid management going on at this company.

Login to Me Too

VegasAg86
Contributor
Contributor

"Unfortunately she said there was nothing she could do so I have to send them back, Paypal will reimburse me the cost and give me my refund"

So, they found the hole in PayPal's system and are ripping PayPal off. 

Is the free return shipping standard, or do you have to sign-up/pay for that?

Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
Send them back. Within 2 hours I had the postage refund done and and a little later a full refund of the 2 cheeseboards.
Login to Me Too

AmaiaMC
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same problem for me. Ordered a wooden cheeseboard and got a **bleep** toothbrush.
Login to Me Too

Wovnbskt
Contributor
Contributor
I made a counter offer for 60% of the full transaction instead of 40%. I was notified this morning that my offer was accepted. PayPal has already processed the refund. And I get to keep the cheap watch.
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going for all or nothing. The watch isn't worth a whole dollar.

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

60% refund? That's still a profit for the scammers, but if it's the best you can get, good. I'm still holding out for 100%. I hope the evidence I provided is enough for PayPal.

Login to Me Too

DVD1776
Contributor
Contributor

I started with PayPal. They do nothing. Aterwards I informed the seller that he have sent me hazardous waste instead of ordered items which I cannot send back, give to anybody (postman ...) in order not to endanger them and that I have properly to dispose of the waste. I have threatened him to report this fraud to the police. He, have started with 40%, begged for 60 % refund. I had enough and agreed.

Login to Me Too

DSAUS
Yes I’m having problems too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.