Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
Just got notification that PayPal have refunded 100% of my money. They have been great. I hope these scammers rot in hell.
Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
I misread the message, I had to return the crappy toothbrushes. So I have done that and PayPal are refunding the postage cost. Don’t let these mongrels get away with their scam.
Login to Me Too

VegasAg86
Contributor
Contributor

I opened the PayPal dispute on March 26th. Today, March 29th, the seller offered a refund of $20.00 to resolve the dispute.  That's a step up from the 40%, but I rejected it. I'm pushing for a full refund. 

Login to Me Too

VegasAg86
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

This morning I received an offer of a full refund if I returned the watches to Hong Kong. Went to the USPS site and it was $40+ to ship them.

I called PayPal. Don't go through their menu, just say "talk to a person" at every option and eventually you'll get to. They never give it as an option. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us scroll down and click on "Call us" - posting this because it's a bit annoying to try to find the phone number. 

They offered PayPal credit of $40.00, which will be used first on my next purchase. Not exactly cash, but certainly close enough for me to stop fighting. No need to return the watches, I can do what I please with them. 

Login to Me Too

jankvkleve
Contributor
Contributor

I also got taken for $32.98, although a cheap electric toothbrush did arrive in place of the folding table. I've been trying to lodge a complaint with PayPal but for some reason it isn't going through. Next step is the ADCC — Anti-Deception Coordination Center of the Hong Kong Police :
<removed>.

Login to Me Too

Bartsmoking
Contributor
Contributor
You can ring PayPal. I rang PayPal and they told me how to go about getting a full refund plus postage paid for. This week I received full refund from PayPal. Keep trying!
Login to Me Too

Cherokee120
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have the same issue and wish I had seen this forum before trying to buy off these obvious scammers.  I ordered 2 workstations and received 2 electronic toothbrushes instead.  Then when (after 3 emails) customer service finally replies, they blame their shipping company for sending the wrong items and tell me I have to spend more money to send the toothbrushes back before they will give me a refund.  Not bloody likely that I am doing THAT.  Reported it to Paypal who tell me I have to lodge a police or government complaint and supply that within 10 days or they may side with the seller???  What sort of protection is that?  They have all these previous complaints about the company and are still dealing with them?

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

In the US we are not required to return or pay for unsolicited merchandise. I am holding on to the watch and packaging as evidence, but will return it if I receive a prepaid shipping label. PayPal is refunding my money 100% and I have reported this to the United States Postal Inspection Service, since a US address was used for shipping the watch. Maybe I need to contact the Federal Trade Commission as well. Maybe it will help somebody, somewhere.

Login to Me Too

Cherokee120
Contributor
Contributor

Woohooo - just got a full refund from Paypal.  To everyone that has also been scammed by this company, don't give up, or write off your money.  The more complaints Paypal get and have to refund, the more likely it is that they will stop doing business with them and cut them off from doing this to more people.

Login to Me Too

pmccormick
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered two lap desks from this site on 3/6/2021.  The ordered states "Shipped".   I haven't even received a cheap wristwatch.  I too a Pi$$ed off.   I am suspecting I won't see any money back from this.   I thought the reason I used PayPal was to help prevent this kind of crap from happening.   Now I have to determine if a $16 potential refund is worth my time and effort, which is probably what this BS company wants.

I've been doing online purchasing for MANY years, and this is first I've been burned.   I guess it is truly buyer beware, even if you think you have PayPal on your side.   XOXOXOs to $40.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.