Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

VegasAg86
Contributor
Contributor

Give it some time. Most of us take almost 2 months to get the wrong item. Then the fun begins. I see at least 2 people say PayPal gave a full refund, so don't give up yet. 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

It's possible they don't ship the cheap substitute merchandise until after you have contacted them about not receiving anything. That way, if nobody complains, the scammers' profit is 100% of what you paid. 

Before ordering anything online, look up the seller. If it's a company that's been in business for years, and they have zero complaints, it's probably above board. If their address is new, beware. If the company is 2 months old and they have multiple complaints, DO NOT attempt to deal with them. Some of these creeps are coming up with new company names and addresses very frequently, to stay ahead of the havoc they are causing.

I'm still waiting for PayPal to finish reviewing all the evidence I sent them on the cheap watch sent instead of lap desk ordered on January 23.

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
I just heard from PayPal. They are giving me a full refund. I sent them all the information I had, including information on the number of people reporting fraud in this discussion. I hope that PayPal and other businesses facilitating payments are able to identify and block scammers. If customers like us report our experiences in detail I believe that helps. I don't know whether PayPal is bearing the cost of the scam in my behalf or if they are able to recover the funds from the criminals.
Login to Me Too

PDidy
Contributor
Contributor

I called pay pal back after seeing  all 99 complaints on the forum. I told them this is obviously a scam company and I want my refund with out waiting for a response from Koinuode. They are going to give me a full refund. Someone need to contact the department of justice on this company and the scam they are pulling. Also give the New York agrees the subsided items are being shipped from (US Mail Fraud). 

Login to Me Too

Min721
Contributor
Contributor
Glad you got refunded. I got nothing!
Login to Me Too

Keely479
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my item and because they had fake tracking information I did not get my money back
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a photo of the shipping package and label and cheap watch, clearly showing the tracking number, proving that the seller's tracking number was fraudulent. I just received notification that PayPal is refunding my complete payment. If "seller" wants the watch back, I'll send it to them as soon as they send me a prepaid shipping label.
Login to Me Too

Min721
Contributor
Contributor
Ya me either. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Ab27211920
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal, I ordered 2 Swiveling Cheese Boards on 12th Feb at $39.80 USD which I haven’t received them. I did send the seller an email and they replied back today to say they have sent them but I don’t have them. In voice ID 80557-XFL96204 I did receive on the 29th March 2 x Sonic Electric Toothbrush which I don’t order. I don’t know where that came from. Not sure if I can do anything about my order. Regards Karen <removed> Melbourne Australia

Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t let these scammers get away with it. Lodge a complaint through PayPal which will go to the scammers. They will give you an address to return the wrong items. PayPal will refund the postage cost.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.