Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

justineandother
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Bought swiveling cheese board plus the shipping cost (they charged me 19.90+12.90 usd). After 6 weeks today i received a bloody operated toothbrush from a SG post office, like seriously?! 

Im going to claim straight to PayPal after reading all the comments i guess they will offer me half refund which is still a lot for what i received to be honest. It's frustrating... 

Login to Me Too

Dermot74
Contributor
Contributor

Was offered a refund if I returned the item delivered.  This is not a legal requirement.  I will not be returning the wrong item at my cost.  It was not my mistake.  This is so clearly a fraud.  PayPal is facilitating this fraud by it's inaction and complicity.  I will be making a complaint to the FTC.  Shame on paypal.

PAYPAL listen to your users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Jfer999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Like many of you I have been caught up in this scam and my story is the same. Ordered two cheeseboards got two toothbrushes (one doesn't even work). Offered 45%, followed by a 55% and finally $20 partial refund or return toothbrushes (at my expense) in the hope of receiving a full refund. I have not accepted any of these offers. I am in the process of making a claim through PayPal.

I would be interested to know if anyone has actually been successful in getting the full amount refunded through PayPal?

In the meantime I have reported the scam to the ACCC who should in turn report the issue formally to PayPal and Facebook (where the advert appeared). I I urge others to go to the trouble of reporting the scam to ACCC too.

See link https://www.cyber.gov.au/acsc/report?gclid=CjwKCAjwxuuCBhATEiwAIIIz0V4geza2cJsXTmdPBG3ZzPBEGdLjl6flV...

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

Just make sure you save all the evidence - copies of original order, all email communication, photos of junk merchandise received and shipping label used. And do it before the 6 month deadline.

Login to Me Too

Elisabete666
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two cheese boards and I received two toothbrushes.

They proposed to return 40% of the amount paid, but they haven't even returned that.
it's a fraud the company .

Login to Me Too

VegasAg86
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list. 

I purchased 2 workstations on January 28, 2021. On Wednesday, March 24th, I received a small package with 2 watches in it. I traced the shipper of the watches to the purchase in January and got to this thread. I started the claim process and got this:

Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. We are very sorry for the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation and want a full refund, please return the item you received. When the company receive and confirm it is not damaged, we will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to spend your time to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me suggestion. Looking forward to your reply.

I responded I would only return the watches if they provided a prepaid shipping label and that I wanted a full refund. I also escalated the case with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

I knew somebody, somewhere was actually selling the computer lap desks, and found them at Office Depot/Office Max, then discovered them cheaper on Amazon. (Even cheaper than the scam price for those we never received.) I'll see if Amazon does better than PayPal on this. I haven't seen any red flags yet.

Login to Me Too

Jfer999
Contributor
Contributor
My faith in PayPal is restored. Just advised that a full refund is on it's way via PayPal. Pays to stand your ground.😊
Login to Me Too

VegasAg86
Contributor
Contributor
Your first post on this was March 24th. It seems PayPal actually acted fairly quickly for you, or did you start the process before then?
Login to Me Too

Jfer999
Contributor
Contributor
Raised on the 19th.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.