Did you mean: 

Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

DSAUS

Re: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

Yes I’m having problems too
justineandother
Contributor

Same here. Bought swiveling cheese board plus the shipping cost (they charged me 19.90+12.90 usd). After 6 weeks today i received a bloody operated toothbrush from a SG post office, like seriously?! 

Im going to claim straight to PayPal after reading all the comments i guess they will offer me half refund which is still a lot for what i received to be honest. It's frustrating... 

Dermot74
Contributor

Was offered a refund if I returned the item delivered.  This is not a legal requirement.  I will not be returning the wrong item at my cost.  It was not my mistake.  This is so clearly a fraud.  PayPal is facilitating this fraud by it's inaction and complicity.  I will be making a complaint to the FTC.  Shame on paypal.

PAYPAL listen to your users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jfer999
Contributor

Hi, Like many of you I have been caught up in this scam and my story is the same. Ordered two cheeseboards got two toothbrushes (one doesn't even work). Offered 45%, followed by a 55% and finally $20 partial refund or return toothbrushes (at my expense) in the hope of receiving a full refund. I have not accepted any of these offers. I am in the process of making a claim through PayPal.

I would be interested to know if anyone has actually been successful in getting the full amount refunded through PayPal?

In the meantime I have reported the scam to the ACCC who should in turn report the issue formally to PayPal and Facebook (where the advert appeared). I I urge others to go to the trouble of reporting the scam to ACCC too.

See link https://www.cyber.gov.au/acsc/report?gclid=CjwKCAjwxuuCBhATEiwAIIIz0V4geza2cJsXTmdPBG3ZzPBEGdLjl6flV...

ffredddd
Contributor

Just make sure you save all the evidence - copies of original order, all email communication, photos of junk merchandise received and shipping label used. And do it before the 6 month deadline.

Elisabete666

I ordered two cheese boards and I received two toothbrushes.

They proposed to return 40% of the amount paid, but they haven't even returned that.
it's a fraud the company .

VegasAg86
Contributor

Add me to the list. 

I purchased 2 workstations on January 28, 2021. On Wednesday, March 24th, I received a small package with 2 watches in it. I traced the shipper of the watches to the purchase in January and got to this thread. I started the claim process and got this:

Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. We are very sorry for the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation and want a full refund, please return the item you received. When the company receive and confirm it is not damaged, we will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to spend your time to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me suggestion. Looking forward to your reply.

I responded I would only return the watches if they provided a prepaid shipping label and that I wanted a full refund. I also escalated the case with PayPal. 

ffredddd
Contributor

I knew somebody, somewhere was actually selling the computer lap desks, and found them at Office Depot/Office Max, then discovered them cheaper on Amazon. (Even cheaper than the scam price for those we never received.) I'll see if Amazon does better than PayPal on this. I haven't seen any red flags yet.

Jfer999
Contributor

My faith in PayPal is restored. Just advised that a full refund is on it's way via PayPal. Pays to stand your ground.😊
VegasAg86
Contributor

Your first post on this was March 24th. It seems PayPal actually acted fairly quickly for you, or did you start the process before then?