Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

CindyHarro
New Community Member
I have had exactly same issue. After replying to their offer of 40% refund and calling them out as frauds they have replied offering 55% refund. I have chosen to escalate to PayPal buyer protection in hope of better outcome
Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I got them up to 65% but I am escalating as well. If we can get PayPal to ban them then that will give me more satisfaction.
Login to Me Too

Same. I bought a portable lap desk, received a watch. Took forever (almost 2 months) to receive. Went through a dispute through PayPal and was offered a 55% refund. These people are perpetrating fraud. Do NOT do business. I want to report them everywhere I can but no idea where else to do so. Since they are not a US business, there is absolutely nothing the US can do.
Login to Me Too

Pmigs
Yup they are a true fraud. I ordered 2 cheese boards waited months just for a tracking then filed a claim Through PayPal. Then they sent me tracking. Of course a month later received to beautiful tooth brushes worth pennies in the package with that tracking number. These guys are a fraud and know exactly what they are doing. Now is the time to shut them down before other get taken and they walk away with our millions.
Login to Me Too

Shaheg
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, exact same issue. I ordered a portable work station two months ago. I finally received a crappy watch. I contacted them for a refund and was offered 40% and was told if I wanted a full refund I would need to spend more money to ship the watch back to China and then wait a couple more months for the refund if the watch is undamaged. They have quite a scam going on.
Login to Me Too

Wovnbskt
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a wind spinner from a Facebook ad. I received a wrist watch. Should I hang it in the yard and see how well it works? LOL. I have filed a complaint with PayPal. Would this be considered mail fraud? I might check with the post office.
Login to Me Too

Uneq59
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a car Jack for my son over 2 months ago, l have communicated with the seller, and he replied that my order is in customs. What a as joke AS IF.... l would only accept a full refund. This is how he makes money, they don’t send the product then offer less that half of what you paid. Over 50% for nothing. People like this shouldn’t be able to trade. I would never recommend this seller/company.
Login to Me Too

Kran1701
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. Paypal seems to know they are scammers but not close their account
Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a full refund plus the cost of posting 2 toothbrushes back to these scum. Persist and follow the instructions from PayPal, it is worth the effort.
Login to Me Too

Kat55555
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I had this exact problem.

Ordered two wooden 'swiveling cheeseboards' with a value of $40US and was sent 2 plastic toothbrushes which are worthless. They made the same 40% refund offer word for word as per other peoples comments. After escalating it I received a refund offer for 50%...as if anyone would pay $20US for 2 plastic toothbrushes that you can get 5 for $1 at the cheap store. Still waiting for Paypal to deal with this dispute. I've used Paypal for 20 years and have never had an issue, I feel really violated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.