Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Adsdoofads
Contributor
Contributor
After an annoyed telephone call with me today, PayPal are escalating this suppliers complete account to their fraud department!
Login to Me Too

NKA50
Contributor
Contributor
Thank fook 4 that! Hope it works
Login to Me Too

MrTaylor58
Contributor
Contributor
I got the cheap watch as well.
Login to Me Too

Omoman
Paid for 2 laptop work stations 32.33each and received no laptop desk but a cheap watch with no invoice. I need my refund
Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

Have you contacted Paypal?

Login to Me Too

awecomms
Contributor
Contributor

Don't wait for a reply, these guys use this method over and over again. Just request a full refund from Ebay and get them to check this notice board for further proof. Send photos of the ad. I have a screen shot of the ad if you need it but it was still up today at https://www.2021store.today/products/work-relax-table trying to bleed more people

Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

Yes thank you for the information.  The pattern is the same each time; accept 40% refund or ship the toothbrushes back at your expense. I contacted Adapdesk and advised them of the intellectual property theft.  Also advised Facebook that the advertisement is fraudulent.  Facebook is horrible for trying to report fraud on their site, very convoluted process if you can figure it out.  I reported every single image on 2021store's Facebook page as fraud etc. .

We need everyone who has been scammed to make every effort with PayPal to freeze any funds due to this company until the International Police complete their investigation.  PayPal insists on a time-line and the seller is counting on this so they can walk away with the money. 

Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

And yes I have escalated the issue with PayPal also. There are a few sites where scam and fraud can be reported and I've listed 2021store as being fraudulent.  Their site was investigated and the report is damning at best so I forwarded the report to PayPal.  Their reply was that they would pass along the information.  Not a very comforting remark.  PayPal needs to be more aggressive with fraudulent accounts. 

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

Kainuode said their shipper had made a mistake. That's too funny, with 80 other individuals on this thread reporting the same experience. They think I'm really stupid. If I don't get my money back from Paypal, maybe I am.

Login to Me Too

JustMe65
New Community Member

When you click on this link now it shows Sorry this shop is currently unavailable. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.