cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

Rosalba0833
Contributor

Re: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

On January 28, I ordered "The World's First Portable Work Station" from this seller for $ 32.98 including shipping. As of today, March 13th, it hasn't arrived yet and I filed the complaint via Paypal to get my money back. Before this, at the end of February, I notified the seller that I had not received the package. I will never order from them again. They said United States and instead they are from Hong Kong and it is impossible to communicate with them directly; only through paypal I am able to communicate.

SusieW314
Contributor

SusieW314
Contributor

Report fraud, scams, and bad business practices at ReportFraud.ftc.gov.
Recie04
Contributor

We ordered swivelling cheese boards which they suggested would be delivered by Valentine’s Day. 6 weeks later nothing, no communication and do not answer emails. Now in the hands of PayPal.
CindyHarro
New Community Member

I have had exactly same issue. After replying to their offer of 40% refund and calling them out as frauds they have replied offering 55% refund. I have chosen to escalate to PayPal buyer protection in hope of better outcome
Recie04
Contributor

Yes I got them up to 65% but I am escalating as well. If we can get PayPal to ban them then that will give me more satisfaction.

Same. I bought a portable lap desk, received a watch. Took forever (almost 2 months) to receive. Went through a dispute through PayPal and was offered a 55% refund. These people are perpetrating fraud. Do NOT do business. I want to report them everywhere I can but no idea where else to do so. Since they are not a US business, there is absolutely nothing the US can do.
Pmigs

Yup they are a true fraud. I ordered 2 cheese boards waited months just for a tracking then filed a claim Through PayPal. Then they sent me tracking. Of course a month later received to beautiful tooth brushes worth pennies in the package with that tracking number. These guys are a fraud and know exactly what they are doing. Now is the time to shut them down before other get taken and they walk away with our millions.
Shaheg
Contributor

Yes, exact same issue. I ordered a portable work station two months ago. I finally received a crappy watch. I contacted them for a refund and was offered 40% and was told if I wanted a full refund I would need to spend more money to ship the watch back to China and then wait a couple more months for the refund if the watch is undamaged. They have quite a scam going on.
Wovnbskt
Contributor

I ordered a wind spinner from a Facebook ad. I received a wrist watch. Should I hang it in the yard and see how well it works? LOL. I have filed a complaint with PayPal. Would this be considered mail fraud? I might check with the post office.