Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

Well I just discovered that over 90% of advertising pages on Facebook are scams, straight out fraud.  Of all the reports/complaints Facebooks receives only 5% are actually dealt with.  They do this so no one can actually say Facebook does nothing. They do, do something albeit what they do has zero impact on what's really going on.  I will be posting a simple message to everyone I know on Facebook of this information in hopes to curb organized crime on Facebook. I'm not holding my breath though.  Shame that the original spirit of Facebook has gone by the wayside as result of Zuckerberg losing his virginity to organized crime.  Somewhat coincidental that Zuckerberg married an oriental, umm. 

Insofar as your refund is concerned, I doubt you'll ever receive the $ from the seller.  I supplied facts/evidence that 2021store wasn't legitimate to PayPal and received a full refund from them and not the seller as I suspect PayPal froze any $ due to them.

Login to Me Too

Megan1319
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Scammed by this awful business. Now the many hoops to try and re-coop my money, this practice needs to be shut down ! So annoyed!
Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

There's numerous sites and information on the web that clearly indicate this is fraud (YouTube also).  I presented the evidence to PayPal  that the Facebook page was a scam and that 2021store web site that was not legitimate & received a full refund within 12 hours.  

Login to Me Too

Bartsmoking
Contributor
Contributor
I have seen so many people say the same thing. I ordered 2 x swivel cheeseboards and ended up with 2 x battery operated toothbrushes. They wanted the item returned at my expense or keep the item and they would give me 40 percent refund. I have escalated my claim with PayPal. So many people on Facebook have had the same problem. Something needs to be done about these con artists!
Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

I watched a YouTube video on how Facebook handles reports/complaints concerning scams/fraudulent advertising.  Apparently Facebook handles less than 5% of all reports.  I reported every image on 2021store's Facebook page that was posted and received no acknowledgement, the page is still up along with all the images.  The desk top is still advertised but under a different name, DreamDesign. 

The video drew the analogy as this; the people on Facebook socializing represent the product -  the advertisers represent the customer (they pay to be on Facebook, we don't).

Even if you report pictures as Intellectual Theft, Facebook does nothing.  The company that owns the pictures has to involve a lawyer with the threat of prosecution and launch an investigation with the FBI,  the time and $ involved prohibits any action. 

Login to Me Too

Cajak1
Contributor
Contributor
I had same purchase. It was requested by customer im a caterer very disappointing. Sad that these conman continue to be allowed to trade and scam innocent people
Login to Me Too

Rosalba0833
Contributor
Contributor

On January 28, I ordered "The World's First Portable Work Station" from this seller for $ 32.98 including shipping. As of today, March 13th, it hasn't arrived yet and I filed the complaint via Paypal to get my money back. Before this, at the end of February, I notified the seller that I had not received the package. I will never order from them again. They said United States and instead they are from Hong Kong and it is impossible to communicate with them directly; only through paypal I am able to communicate.

Login to Me Too

SusieW314
Contributor
Contributor
Report fraud, scams, and bad business practices at ReportFraud.ftc.gov.
Login to Me Too

Recie04
Contributor
Contributor
We ordered swivelling cheese boards which they suggested would be delivered by Valentine’s Day. 6 weeks later nothing, no communication and do not answer emails. Now in the hands of PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.