Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

This is nothing short of fraud.  They created a shipping label and never shipped the items ordered.  After inquiring where the products were & why we couldn't track the item they replied with the same tracking number.  All of sudden the tracking number showed the parcel on the move.  After a considerable wait (ordered Jan 28) the parcel arrived on March 1st.  The parcel contained two tooth brushes and not two portable desk tops. Now the process starts of trying to get a refund.  Judging from the experience of others there will be either no refund or a discounted refund. 

Nice scam. 

Advertise a genuine product, set up a legitimate web site, create shipping labels from your desktop, open up payments sites and then either don't ship the product or ship the wrong product. Not sure if you see what I see but what they have done is created a cash flow from which they can get rich off of very quickly.  Shut everything down after 90 - 120 days and move on to your next product. 

Lesson learned - Buyer beware & don't buy anything from China.

Login to Me Too

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

You're right.  This is fraud and I hope PayPal does something about it.  It's pretty hard to choose where to buy from when the ad for the product says it ships from USA, and everything else about the company is definitely not listed as China; the address of the company is in the UK.  It is a virtual office space meaning it can be used from anywhere in the world that has an internet access. I won't be buying from anyone unless I can research the company, and have satisfied myself that it is legit. I noticed that Facebook doesn't have as many ads, which is where I first saw this "wonderful" product.  

Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

Yes , I was fooled by the SHIPPING FROM THE US, I also saw the UK address, but when I didn't get the confirmation with a tracking number my spider sense started to tingle.  Sure enough it turned out to be a scam.  Nice scam though, they can run the ads, collect the money and when the heat gets turned up they shut everything down. 

Login to Me Too

Kashi_Boston
Contributor
Contributor
Similar issue but with different product. Paid $47.96 for rotating multi tier kitchen shelf back in the first week of April and just received a small item from Los Angeles address which was also listed on tracking information of my original order. This is fraud. Not sure how Facebook allowed this company to use their platform.
Login to Me Too

sypris1982
Contributor
Contributor

I received a watch and ordered the desk.  I bought off a FB Link.  Irony is FB is censoring and fact checking peoples personal messages meanwhile fake companies are blasting thier ads like crazy on there and nothing....... 

Login to Me Too

Drumandream
Contributor
Contributor

Escalate to PayPal. Do not accept any partial refund. Tell PayPal it is mail fraud. I got a full refund for cheese boards I ordered when I received 2 watches. Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal came through 🙂 .  Thank you PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Michbesk
This is the second time I have been scammed in the same way. Products coming from the same address different companies names. They have now offered me %65 refund. So not happy
Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has recognized that the web site is a scam so you should get a refund as I believe any funds due to them have been frozen.

Login to Me Too

DVD1776
Contributor
Contributor

I've been fooled with their ad on Istagram. Someone, who's behind the Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd has operated the website 2021store.today until recently. I have had the same situation as you, having ordered 2 items from the USA and received 2 toothbrushes instead from China. After I have complained via PayPal, I've been offered 40 % refund. I have refused and we have agreed on 65%. Today this person/people is/are using new website: gaiasell.com and scamming people the same way with the same products they do now have and never deliver.

The phone number and company number were the same on 2021store.today and gaiasell.com. Phone number was/is <removed> which you never can reach.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.