cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor

Re: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

PayPal came through 🙂 .  Thank you PayPal!

Michbesk

This is the second time I have been scammed in the same way. Products coming from the same address different companies names. They have now offered me %65 refund. So not happy
FrankFudgie
Contributor

PayPal has recognized that the web site is a scam so you should get a refund as I believe any funds due to them have been frozen.

DVD1776
Contributor

Fraudster: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

I've been fooled with their ad on Istagram. Someone, who's behind the Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd has operated the website 2021store.today until recently. I have had the same situation as you, having ordered 2 items from the USA and received 2 toothbrushes instead from China. After I have complained via PayPal, I've been offered 40 % refund. I have refused and we have agreed on 65%. Today this person/people is/are using new website: gaiasell.com and scamming people the same way with the same products they do now have and never deliver.

The phone number and company number were the same on 2021store.today and gaiasell.com. Phone number was/is <removed> which you never can reach.

FrankFudgie
Contributor

Re: Fraudster: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

Well I just discovered that over 90% of advertising pages on Facebook are scams, straight out fraud.  Of all the reports/complaints Facebooks receives only 5% are actually dealt with.  They do this so no one can actually say Facebook does nothing. They do, do something albeit what they do has zero impact on what's really going on.  I will be posting a simple message to everyone I know on Facebook of this information in hopes to curb organized crime on Facebook. I'm not holding my breath though.  Shame that the original spirit of Facebook has gone by the wayside as result of Zuckerberg losing his virginity to organized crime.  Somewhat coincidental that Zuckerberg married an oriental, umm. 

Insofar as your refund is concerned, I doubt you'll ever receive the $ from the seller.  I supplied facts/evidence that 2021store wasn't legitimate to PayPal and received a full refund from them and not the seller as I suspect PayPal froze any $ due to them.

Megan1319
Contributor

Same! Scammed by this awful business. Now the many hoops to try and re-coop my money, this practice needs to be shut down ! So annoyed!
FrankFudgie
Contributor

There's numerous sites and information on the web that clearly indicate this is fraud (YouTube also).  I presented the evidence to PayPal  that the Facebook page was a scam and that 2021store web site that was not legitimate & received a full refund within 12 hours.  

Bartsmoking
Contributor

I have seen so many people say the same thing. I ordered 2 x swivel cheeseboards and ended up with 2 x battery operated toothbrushes. They wanted the item returned at my expense or keep the item and they would give me 40 percent refund. I have escalated my claim with PayPal. So many people on Facebook have had the same problem. Something needs to be done about these con artists!
FrankFudgie
Contributor

I watched a YouTube video on how Facebook handles reports/complaints concerning scams/fraudulent advertising.  Apparently Facebook handles less than 5% of all reports.  I reported every image on 2021store's Facebook page that was posted and received no acknowledgement, the page is still up along with all the images.  The desk top is still advertised but under a different name, DreamDesign. 

The video drew the analogy as this; the people on Facebook socializing represent the product -  the advertisers represent the customer (they pay to be on Facebook, we don't).

Even if you report pictures as Intellectual Theft, Facebook does nothing.  The company that owns the pictures has to involve a lawyer with the threat of prosecution and launch an investigation with the FBI,  the time and $ involved prohibits any action. 

Cajak1
Contributor

I had same purchase. It was requested by customer im a caterer very disappointing. Sad that these conman continue to be allowed to trade and scam innocent people