cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

FrankFudgie
Contributor

Re: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

That my friend is a script reply.  My frustration is with FaceBook, they won't do anything which clearly indicates they are also part of this organized crime.

sypris1982
Contributor

Exactlly! FB Censors and Fact Checks Peoples Personal posts but then doesnt make sure crap companies don't scam people!  Incredibly annoying. 

Ovidiu7
Contributor

Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. We are very sorry for the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation and want a full refund, please return the item you received. When the company receive and confirm it is not damaged, we will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to spend your time to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me suggestion. Looking forward to your reply....🤔🤔🤔
Ovidiu7
Contributor

Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. We are very sorry for the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation and want a full refund, please return the item you received. When the company receive and confirm it is not damaged, we will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to spend your time to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me suggestion. Looking forward to your reply. 🤔🤔🤔
MaryO9
Contributor

If you are the seller, shame on you for ripping off customers that trusted you were a legitimate business. 

Q-Continuum
Contributor

Yep. First order I've placed and they sent some trashy toothbrush instead of the Work-Relax Table I ordered and are now giving me grief about a refund. IT IS A SCAM. I doubt they have ever send a valid product out. Just something to fool Paypal by saying the package was received.

They are using excuses. Asking me to keep the item and take 40% refund. Then when I balked it got put up to 55%. They say I'll get 100% refund when the wrong product is returned...undamaged. Like THAT will be the case. It's all a scam. Working the system any way they can to keep most or all of the payment.

They've not offered to send out the correct product & not apologized which is what a legit company would do immediately. I've raised it with Paypal Feb15/21. Maybe they will ban these scammers and reverse the transaction.

Here's hoping for justice.

FrankFudgie
Contributor

I've contacted FACEBOOK in hopes they will remove the page setup by 2021store but facebook doesn't make it easy to report fraud or scams. I've also reported them to Scam alert and will be searching every avenue to discredit the SOB's through other sites.

Ordering from CHINA is off the list.

FrankFudgie
Contributor

Good work, I'm trying also with FaceBook but it's become obvious FaceBook is now complicit with organized crime.  2021store is just one of many other sites that they have all doing the same thing, defrauding customers. 

akyusa01

They got me too. First time I ever ordered anything through FB and it'll be the last time. Man, I was really looking forward to that portable desk too. Now I feel like such an idiot!

FrankFudgie
Contributor

You can try to file a complaint with FaceBook but the process is convoluted & confusing, I haven't had any success with FaceBook yet.  It's become painfully obvious that FaceBook has become part of organized crime. Try for a refund, PayPal is pretty good that way, especially if they held funds due. Not sure if you did any research on these guys but they have numerous sites all doing the same thing, defrauding customers.