KMX9

KMX9
New Community Member

Hello, I have money in Paypal, and I cannot send money or receive it, and I cannot close my account. I hope you solve my problem. I want to send money and receive. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chase

Hi @KMX9,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear you can't send or receive funds, nor close your account. It sounds like there could be a restriction on the account. Restrictions are placed when we're looking to confirm some information from you. If your account is limited, you can see more information in the Resolution Center. Generally, we will also send an email with more information as well as possible steps towards resolution. If you have any other questions, you can reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.