Just Fashion Now ripping us off

BusyMom603
Contributor
Contributor

I foolishly bought shoes from Just Fashion Now, a business in China. After wating 6 weeks for the merchandise, I discovered it was worse than cheap junk. Their return policy requires your to email them for return instructions and you have to wait upt to 48 hours for a reply. Their policy states you must return the merchandise within 15 days of delivey. They are stringing this out and not providing me with a return shipping address!

I would like PayPal to intervene but there is not a resolution problem category for this issue. 

What can I do?

And NEVER order from this company!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

laura4701
Contributor
Contributor

AKA ChicV INternational Holding Company

Stringing me along for a $31.88 shirt--horrible quality and guess what?  My username and password no longer work on the site, so looking up an order number (since there's nothing within the package that was delivered except a shipping label written in Chinese).

Never, EVER by from this company---total rip off.  

Login to Me Too

Bochamaria12345
New Community Member

I ordered 4 items recieved 2 wanted a refund on the 2 items opened a dispute and claim and PayPal sided with just fashion now . Now they won’t refund me on the 2 items not recieved . PayPal is useless 

even though I only recieved  2 of 4 items they denied my claim I can’t believe it utter BS PayPal. Never again

Login to Me Too

JaneMarland153
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently going through the PayPal resolution centre over the same issues with Just Fashion Now. I cannot believe these issues are still continuing. Why does PayPal allow its clients to pay through PayPal to this company without any warning? They know what it is like. There is a huge catalogue of PayPal complaints against this company and all its associated companies. Black list them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.