Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

Catdemers
Contributor
Contributor

I am just as angry with Paypal as I am with these Scammers. Paypal knows this has been happening but continues to allow paypal  users to be scammed.  They refuse to dispute with the scammers, they tell the buyer that they must contact the seller themselves, knowing fair well that they are going to tell you that they will return your money, if you return the object to China!!!!   Are they insane!!!  Even the guy at the shipping center told me it would cost me more to ship it back then the product was worth.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sznclark, @Catdemers, @ElloDuck, and everyone!

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction has not gone quite as you had expected. I can understand how concerning this must be. If you haven't already, please Open a dispute through our Resolution Center if the item you received is not as it was described. If you're running into any road-blocks or speed-bumps with the dispute, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Rhalling
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe PayPal says I have to ship back which cost more than items. They charged my PayPal 50.00 more than invoice. On my PayPal claim they never read my files showing fraud. Paypal is horrible. So unfair. Going to throw box in trash
Login to Me Too

Gordon82
Contributor
Contributor

If you persist with PayPal, they will eventually refund.  I had the same thing as many of you - only one item of five was delivered - and I refused to return it, as was required, because it would have cost more than the item was worth.  After endless to-and-fro on the message site I eventually called and got a real person.  I said that PayPal should not be dealing with this company as so many people had reported it to them as a scam.  Eventually I got an agreement to refund the whole amount I'd paid - without returning the one item that was delivered.  It took several months in all ...

Login to Me Too

Rhalling
Contributor
Contributor
To Gordon82 I hope you get this. Thank you for the info. I called a live person and she sent an email to seller stating shipping costs were too high and for them to provide label. They will say No. Then my case closes 12/20. They did say I should file a complaint with IC3 a FBI complaint center. Then provide email that IC3 has received my complaint. Forward to claim. I can't get extension from PayPal. I believe I will not get refund. I will not use PayPal again. Thank you for your help
Login to Me Too

Gordon82
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal closed down my complaint on the grounds that I had not provided proof of return postage.  I got them to reopen it by saying that only one of the 5 items had been received and it would cost more to return the one that had than it was worth.  It is all a pain but if you are persistent enough PayPal will give in.  Of course it's a disgrace since over 100 customers on this site have told them it's a scam and to stop trading with joyui ....

Login to Me Too

Gordon82
Contributor
Contributor

Eventually, if enough people push PayPal to the point where they have to refund, they will get the message that they are losing money through Joyui and stop trading with them.

Login to Me Too

linbeto
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with ALL of the complaints posted about the Joyui Co Ltd and I agree that Paypal should NOT be continuing to offer products & services involving this China business. Unfortunately Paypal cannot do anything about this vendor since they will only refund if you send product back, which is more costly & time consuming than it's worth. My solution was to completely discontinue using Paypal for ANYTHING & to not order any product without completely researching the company or just stick to companies I know. There are other services out there besides Paypal and other companies who offer Pay-In-4 services.

Login to Me Too

Rhalling
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. No more paypal. I learned my lesson.
Login to Me Too

Rhalling
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree with you. Problem if they start getting heat, they change name of company. No more paypal for me. My case closes Wed. They told me to file IC3 complaint related to FBI. Then show proof of complaint being filed. I have spent a week on this. Sorry you all got wrapped up in these facebook scams. I learned my lesson and need to get over this. Happy Holidays to all of you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.