Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

totally agree with you, scam and PayPal...phfttt !!!

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

It is a scam! Both joyfornice and also PayPal for supporting the seller.

Login to Me Too

Tootington
Contributor
Contributor

I guess the best we can do is go public with it, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...  PayPal colludes with scammy sellers.  PayPal ignores customers complaints about bad sellers and continues to do business with them. 

Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

i have already written some gaming report on various feed back sites, but yes thats a good idea

Login to Me Too

vanessanice
Contributor
Contributor

Bad company! 

rubber and lyer 

I ordered on November 5th and still have not received these products. They sent to me info about the tracking.Answer : 

The package is returning to the local shipping company as the address was incomplete. And it will be abandoned or destroyed due to high international shipping fee .Pls note it won't be returned to us and we can not issue any refund in this case .​Here is the address you left on our website and pls confirm if it is correct : MY ADDRESS IS TOTALLY CORRECT.
They lie and they are scam so sorry to lost 108$ 

Can you help with this please ?? 

I want a refund you can't help scammer thanks

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is supporting this seller. I was scammed along with a lot of others from this seller...but when I disputed it, PayPal sided with the seller. This was after the seller agreed that they owed me money in both emails and on the dispute page. Not sure how a scam artist is winning these disputes. PayPal must be making some kind of profit from this seller.

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if we can do a Public Records request to see how many people have ordered from this particular Joyfornice Design and how many complaints of scam they have received.

Login to Me Too

Tootington
Contributor
Contributor

Thing is, the internet is rife with these scam sites, I think some of them are probably same people who just keep changing name once they **bleep** off enough people?  I found this last week:

This was the first and last time I bought something from Facebook advert.  Because the website seemed American I thought I was buying from the U.S. - I also must have been half asleep, I'm usually good at spotting scams, but no this time.  Maybe I wanted those knitted jumpers to be real!  They looked so good on the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/What-I-Bought-vs-What-I-Got-775586182797014/

Login to Me Too

sugar000
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 4 items from Abbyfun on Nov. 1, 2019. I received 2 items, but I have not received the other 2 for a total loss of $63.63. I have email the company many times and have never received a reply!

Login to Me Too

vwilson
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Summer maxi dress and a hoodie. I received my order today and may have well just shopped on WISH. They look NOTHING like the photos, are oversized, poorly made. I am glad I only spent $65. I am done with online cloth shopping unless it is from a reputable store. DO NOT BUY from Joyfornice. If you don't care about quality, shop at WISH, it's the same but dirt cheap.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.