Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

Don't hold your breath! They just ruled against me and all I wanted was a refund for 2 out of the 3 items that I never received. What was so hard to understand that I never received my order. Lost faith in PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Tootington
Contributor
Contributor

I think it's dishonest and greedy that PayPal continues to do business with JoyFornice despite the number of disputes and complaints about them.  I've given up getting a refund because PayPal are colluding with JoyFornice in making me send back a cheap item, which totally does NOT match the description in look and material content and I'll be damned if I'm paying for shipping costs to send this piece of tat back to China. 

I wanted to tell PayPal I will send the item back to THEM in the UK so they can inspect it and cease to do business with JoyFornice, however the messaging format, once I raised the dispute, only allows me to send them proof of shipment.  On top of that I have a time limit, I very much doubt this will be resolved satisfactorily in time.

Joyfornice uses photos from real designers then sends cheaply made items to people, that's when they bother to send them.

How about PayPal listens to its users and stops trading with this scammer?????

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

I agree! It doesn't make since. Especially when they can clearly see the seller is fraudulent. All I wanted was a refund for the items I never received. Paid for them with PayPal thinking it was a safer way to pay. PayPal ruled in sellers favor. How can that happen when I have emails and PayPal messages from seller that admit I did not receive items. Lost all respect for PayPal 

Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

me too, lost all faith in PP

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal liars!!

Login to Me Too

darialynn
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: Nov 16, 2019

It has been over a month since I submitted my dispute to PayPal regarding Joyfornice Design. Everything is still pending. I returned the cheap shirt (was supposed to be a nice sweater) to Joyfornice Design on October 18, 2019, at my own cost of $23.50. I had ordered three other "sweaters" which were never sent and have yet to receive any type of refund.  The total cost of this scam is now $130.31 (106.81 original order cost + 23.50 shipping to return item). I don't know where the return parcel is, as there has been no update to tracking info since October 28, 2019. I tried to request a refund for the portion of my order that was never sent and PayPal will not comply. I don't know if this will ever be resolved. At a minimum, I should receive a refund for the three items that were never shipped to me. This has been an ordeal and I am extremely upset. I do not have a lot of money. I ordered the sweaters because they were nice looking quality sweaters (or at least that is what the pictures indicated) and relatively inexpensive for the quality that was advertised on the Fille Zone (Joyfornice Design) website. I have shopped with other online Chinese merchants over the past 3 years, mainly Aliexpress, and have never had this kind of issue with refunds due to vendor misrepresentation. My money is essentially being held hostage, especially the portion of the order that was never sent, as PayPal waits for Joyfornice Design to receive the return parcel. There appears to be no oversight on PayPal's end, as indicated by their lack of concern or willingness to suspend Joyfornice Design's PayPal account, even temporarily, to conduct a minimal investigation on the dozens of complaints about the fraudulent activities of Joyfornice Design. I have used PayPal for many years and I am seriously considering closing my account with them, even if PayPal does eventually come through and provide a refund. I think at this point I will turn this over to my bank, while I still have time.

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Clearly did not receive my order and seller admitted as much and PayPal still sided with the seller...what the crap?

Login to Me Too

darialynn
Contributor
Contributor

I just received an email from PayPal notifying me that they ruled in my favor as Joyfornice Design failed to provide information to PayPal. I am happy this has finally been resolved but it was a very trying and frustrating experience. I did get a full refund for the purchase but will not get a refund or credit for the return postage. Unfortunately, PayPal required that I return the 1 shirt I received (I purchased 4 sweaters) from my order with Fillezone (Joyfornice Design) as part of the resolution process. The return postage to China was almost as much as the item I was returning but since my order for 4 sweaters cost $106, it was worth it for me to return the one item so that I could get a full refund. Unfortunately, the cost to return a fraudulent item or items is too expensive and a waste of time for individuals that only purchase one or two items and foreign scammer sellers (most are located in China) are well aware of the expensive shipping costs and benefit greatly from this "loophole". It is extremely hard to shut down these fraudulent foreign sellers. That being said, PayPal should be much more proactive by suspending scammer or fraudulent accounts after receiving 2-3 complaints. Allowing the scammers to continue to use PayPal to run their fraudulent businesses while they are being investigated is ludicrous.

Please do keep reporting your experiences with Joyfornice Design and other similar scam sellers because your experiences do matter and do help others.

HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR THE NEWLY SCAMMED

1. I recommend keeping good supporting documents (emails, bank statements, etc.) Download a free pdf "printer" to create pdf files of all the documents (email threads, screenshots of the website pages where you purchased the disputed items, etc.) that are relevant to your claim.
  2. Initiate a claim via PayPal's Resolution Center and provide the information and perform the actions that PayPal requests of you in a timely manner.
  3. Initiate a chargeback through you bank/debit/credit card company, deactivate the card used for the fraudulent PayPal purchase and have your bank issue you a new card.
  4. US citizens should submit a detailed complaint to The FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx *As part of the PayPal resolution center claim process, PayPal will require you to file a complaint with your local police dept or online to IC3.
  5. Be patient because the resolution process can take a long time (my claim was initiated almost 2 months ago).

I hope this information helps you to successfully file a claim and receive a determination in your favor.

Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

Thats a great post and very helpful thanks

Login to Me Too

AnneMay
Contributor
Contributor
Jeg bestilte i midten av september. Men har ikke mottatt noen varer/mail vedr. levering. Er dette svindel? Da har jeg tapt 950,- kr.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.