Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

CM2526
Contributor
Contributor

AngelcakeA1 how did you get an email address?  I didn't even get an order confirmation and thus don't have one.

TIA

Login to Me Too

TrishA516
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive the item you ordered from Joyfornice? Or did you receive a refund?
Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

CM2526
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refunded my money when I shared the number of complaints about the company online, demonstrating their lack of intent or honest business practice.

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

You are one of the lucky ones. When I was scammed I pointed out that on their own site there was thousands of complaints. They still sided with the thief. I see that Ebay is no longer working with PayPal. This might be the reason.

Login to Me Too

RONNIENW
Contributor
Contributor
They did that to me too, PayPal does nothing to help You the victim, but sits around allegedly reviewing your case until scammers get your money!!
Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

its so unfair 

Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO

I am in UK

I ordered what i thought to be 4 lovely knitted jumpers from this company in China, they were slow to send despite me paying for fast delivery. The items arrived on different days, I was horrified to see that they were nothing like the photos advertised, they were not knotted but printed on polyester like dish cloths and badly put together, I am still waiting on one, I ordered on 9th sept 19 and today is 3 Nov, pay pal have sided with the company and will not refund as the post office did not give me a tracking number despite me asking for tracked parcel, so i am out of pocked for $104.23c, dont deal with th,is company at all, i might as well of set fire to the money. 

Login to Me Too

BONNIFEE
Contributor
Contributor
Great!...I have the same issue, but with a different seller. Except I've received nothing. She's been jerking me around for 3 months and now she says she sent the item and gave me a tracking number. When I looked up the number, it stated that there was no info regarding this number. So when I relayed the information to seller she called me a thief and a liar, now,conveniently stating that she sent the item 3x now...what a joke... first experience w PayPal. Not very good!
Login to Me Too

TineT612
Contributor
Contributor
I‘ve for the same problem! Bought and paid for 3 items, only recieved one! Now they want me to send this one back (on my costs) , then, they say, they would refund! Gruß if I do so I‘ll have Zero items and still no money back. But it Sems Paypal is on their side. Very Bad Company!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.