Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

sandland89

Just filed a complaint with PayPal after reading this thread.  Placed an order with Joyfornice on June 15th and never received an invoice.  It's now 6/23.  Thanks to all of you, I know this is a scam site.  Wish me luck getting my refund!

Login to Me Too

CornishJoanna
Contributor
Contributor
Thankfully had a refund via PayPal today. PLEASE PLEASE CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. This company managed to set up a direct debit when I made the purchase. It had been untouched but was active.
Login to Me Too

anathlala

Hey, how do I check it? 

Login to Me Too

DiB1
Contributor
Contributor

Not only will the company not deliver what was ordered, they are getting away with it by Paypal endorsing them. I'm having to pay for a full order, only 2 items arrived, and one of those was a rag that looked second hand!

Won't be using Paypal again, as they decided against me in my claim, credit cards give you much more security

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!! PayPal is not our friend. Same thing happened to me.

Login to Me Too

For the love of God, do NOT cancel the dispute until the seller actually issues the refund, no matter what the seller says. Written "agreement" is not actual agreement. If you cancel the dispute, the seller no longer has an obligation to you. If you contact PayPal customer service, they will tell you it's your fault that you cancelled the dispute. 

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

That is exactly what Joyfornice Design asked me to do. I sent the request to PayPal that said do not close the case. Didn't help one bit. PayPal ruled in sellers favor. All I was asking for was a refund that they owed for no item shipped at all. PayPal gave them my money for no product. Not very happy with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

anathlala

So I ordered several items without checking the opinion about the company.  The shops you mentioned above, also mepinky.com operate thje same scam. after writing to them & to paypal & to the company paypal accout was registered I got an email stating that the delivery will be delayed. I answered that I am willing to wait for 5 more days (it was yesterday), but if it will not be send I am demanding my refund. Today I got an email from paypal that the company agreed for a refund, and an email from the company that they are sending the money back. Will see in 30 days. But its a massive scam - https://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/qandies-limited-a634585.html  watch out for the shops listed under those companies. 

Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

Lucky if you get a refund. Same thing happened to me. I filed a case with PayPal and they ruled in sellers favor. How they came to that conclusion I have no idea. They said I did not respond to questions they asked. The questions they asked was amount of purchase and PP-D PayPal number. Under the email they sent to me was the exact information they were asking for. I just copied and pasted it on top and sent it to them again. Needless to say lost respect for PayPal handling cases for me. My case was simple case of receiving only 1 item out of 3 paid for and company not responding to my inquiries. PayPal just gave them my money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.