Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

Thiscatsabroad
Contributor
Contributor

I received a partial refund today which is the 1st I´ve heard from this company - no communication, no tracking number. I can´t access the original website anymore. I feel like such a moron for buying from them. I can´t wait to see what the remaining sweaters looks like when/if it arrives 😕

Login to Me Too

kebo22
New Community Member

I am so frustrated! I had given the seller the benefit of the doubt and accepted their bogus promise of shipment. The timing for escalating the case to a claim came while I was on vacation. I never received the items and now Paypal will not honor the funds! SOOOOOOOOO frustrated with Paypal and their poor customer service! RIDICULOUS! All I wanted was my sweater. 

Login to Me Too

CornishJoanna
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an item under the website www.homegaden.com No item received and website is now not working. Thankfully it was £10.14. Please please check your bank everyone as they had somehow managed to set up a daily direct debit!!! 😳😳😳
Login to Me Too

darialynn
Contributor
Contributor

I just submitted the following Joyfornice Design dispute and escalated to PayPal. 

Pictures of Actual Item Received Outside & Inside (Cheap Poly Shirt - Not Cotton Blend Sweater)

Actual Cheap Poly Shirt Received - OutsideActual Cheap Poly Shirt Received - OutsideActual Cheap Poly Shirt Received - InsideActual Cheap Poly Shirt Received - Inside

Picture of Item I ordered:

Sweater As Pictured on FilleZone Website ( Joyfornice Design)- JoySweater As Pictured on FilleZone Website ( Joyfornice Design)- Joy

FULL TEXT OF DISPUTE TO PAYPAL:

I have not been able to resolve this issue directly with the seller. Item described was supposed to be a cotton-blend sweater. I received a polyester shirt which does not at all resemble what was described on the website. I am disappointed and would like a refund for this item. I also ordered 3 additional sweaters that have not been shipped yet. I would like a refund on the pending items also as they were supposed to be shipped within 20 days of the order (Order Placed on September 26, 2019) and the pending items still have not been shipped. Another thing I noticed is that the seller lists on their "About Us" webpage that their address is: 2139 Public Works Drive, Petros, Tennessee, USA. This address is FAKE. There is no business or property located at that address in Tennessee and the address also cannot be found on a Tennessee map.

There have been several similar PayPal disputes initiated against Joyfornice Design and 60 PayPal users who have complained via "Me Too" in the PayPal community regarding Joyfornice Design not sending the same items (ordered and paid for) as described on their website, or not sending any items from paid orders at all. There have also been complaints by PayPal buyers about Joyfornice Design changing names and creating new websites and taking down websites that customers previously placed orders on.

Login to Me Too

Surreydays
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve escalated my complaint to PayPal too, saying much the same thing, I’ve also suggested PayPal take  look at this thread to help them see that there is a real problem with this company 

Login to Me Too

darialynn
Contributor
Contributor

That's great! Thanks for doing that. Hopefully PayPal will address the issues promptly and we will get full refunds.

Login to Me Too

Franbr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  I had the same problem, there isnt any web site to follow the status,  nothing any more, I bought 4 T-shirt and received only 2 with really bad material. So disappointed ...

Login to Me Too

darialynn
Contributor
Contributor

OK. I must satisfy the following requirements before I receive a refund:

You’re eligible for a refund of $106.81 USD once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction. You must return the item(s) before October 26, 2019. Before you do so, please read our instructions carefully.

To receive your refund, you need to:

1. Return the item(s) to the seller at the address we provide. If you purchased multiple items with this one transaction, you may only be required to return specific items. Please return the specific items listed below as instructed. If no specific items are listed in this email, then all items from this purchase must be returned in order to receive your refund.
  2. Provide online shipment tracking information in the Resolution Center before October 26, 2019. The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you are responsible for any costs associated with the return. If the transaction was $750.00 USD or more, we need the seller to sign confirmation of receipt.
  3. Mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges. 

I shipped the item and provided the tracking information as required. I also included the following comments:

Per your request, the erroneous item was shipped today, October 18, 2019 via USPS . 

The return shipping cost I paid out of pocket today is $23.50. I demand that the return shipping cost of $23.50 is refunded in addition to the $106.31 for the original order that I placed on September 27, 2019 via order number FLZ9523. Per my original complaint, the seller, Joyfornice Design, sent me one of the four items from my order, and what I received was significantly different (cheap polyester shirt) from the item that was advertised (cotton-blend sweater) on the seller’s website www.fillezone.com. The original purchase price of the “sweater” was $24.45, almost the same price as the cost to return the erroneous and misrepresented item to the seller. I demand that the return postage be refunded as this situation is clearly not my fault. The seller, Joyfornice Design, did not fulfill the entire order, sending only one of the four items that I purchased.  It is very unfair and unreasonable to require that I return the item to the seller before the entire dollar amount of the order $106.31 is refunded. I've also spent several hours dealing with this issue and have been quite inconvenienced and traumatized by this fraudulent transaction. Is there any compensation for the lost time, frustration and inconvenience I've suffered in dealing with this scam/fraud?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darialynn 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

missobooks
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for that link.  I'm one of the many people having a problem with this company and just opened a dispute.  We will see what happens, but if I'm required to send back the one item I received out of four ordered, and that item is a real mess, I wouldn't have known about claiming shipping costs without your link.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.