Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

Obi3
New Community Member
I’ve had a similar experience. Purchased over £100 worth of goods from this company to have a. Two emails saying there were items out of stock, then b. I hadn’t received the other items so I disputed and c. When one jumper turned up it was nothing as described horrifically poor quality. I looked into the return postage to China which for one jumper was around £100 and wrote this in the dispute that as there was no guarantee I’d get my money back what was the point in spending the same money again to return my one (of 5 ordered)jumpers. PayPal refused to refund. I didn’t get any refund from the company. Can’t believe trading standards haven’t yet been involved as really obvious now it’s a scam. I’ll be pursuing a refund and contact them next. PayPal must be answerable to an ombudsman of some kind. As I write this there are over 140 complaints written on here about this company. Not ok.....
Login to Me Too

BFV
Contributor
Contributor

With over 140 complaints why is Pay Pal always or almost always siding with the seller. It seems like they would be able to mark this person as do not pay and automatically it would happen. I learned a valuable lesson through this ordeal. 1. If I don't know the company, don't buy from them. 2. I no longer trust Pay Pal to protect my money and purchases.

Login to Me Too

RONNIENW
Contributor
Contributor
Me too...PayPal sat and twiddle their thumbs even when I fully explained this site is a SCAM....they were Noracora when I made purchase. I went to credit card and THEY resolved the matter in 6 days and I was fully refunded. A month later, PayPal claims they are still reviewing the matter. Even all these innocent victim complaints, they dont protect YOU, the consumer!!
Login to Me Too

Amesy
Same. When I ordered they were called Noracora. Wtf??????
Login to Me Too

Travelrnforlife
Contributor
Contributor
I am going through this exact situation now! I ordered back in May-July I receive junk that I didn’t order, filed a complaint also for refund with PayPal after I sent this junk back! The seller I bought from was not JOYFORNICE-it was a company called Noracora...however it has been 3 months now and PayPal states they won’t resolve the refund request until I provide a confirmation number-I mauled this junk back THREE months ago-how am I supposed to get a confirmation number?!? I then told PayPal I was going to file with my bank and then they threaders that if I didn’t have the number they would close the case in the sellers favor. Isn’t it funny I have stated 4 times now I didn’t get a confirmation number and they keep asking this???? They also advised me to fill out a GOVERNMENT COMPLAINT FOR FRAUD-and I DID, yet are still wasting my time FOR this company!
Login to Me Too

KL13
New Community Member

I got the first of my "sweaters" and it's a super cheap nylon fleece, just awful.  i've started my dispute, we'll see what happens.  Look up What I Bought vs. What I Got on facebook, you'll see everyone got scammed.

Login to Me Too

Surreydays
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened to me too, the jumpers I received bear no resemblance to what I ordered and you cannot access the original site. I have opened a claim and won’t take no for an answer 

Login to Me Too

prono
Contributor
Contributor

This name (Joyfornice Design)  is actually one fake name in a scam network of fake websites such as Annie Cloth, Home Gaden, NoraCora, etc. Chicv Limited of Hong Kong is behind it. Paypal said try to first resolve it with the seller - but they send only auto replies. And after not receiving the items I ordered (and, by the way, they stole the pictures/designs from various fashion designers), paypal will not let me reopen the case. I only get a message that it has been resolved.

This network has scammed thousands of people and paypal is complicit. 

Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

Its bloody infuriating, so sorry yo have been caught out too. In the lighter moments I have had laugh at what i ordered and what they sent, ffs what was I thinking. Best wishes 

Login to Me Too

Faith60
New Community Member
I also never received my sweaters but money came out of my checking account through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.