Joyfornice Design

scallrichards
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on September 4th and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@scallrichards 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@scallrichards 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cynthiza
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something, through PayPal, but not my PP account, online from JoyFornice Designs 3 weeks ago and still have not received it. It is not showing on my PP account bc it went through theirs, I believe? Not certain how this works...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cynthiza 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cclarkrn
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck trying to get paypal to actually do the right thing here. This scam site sent some phony tracking info sating items had been delivered when they have not and PayPal closed my case. ay good bye to your money, and they will probably continue to scam folks out of money with PayPal doing exactly nothing. 

Login to Me Too

bufflowgal
Contributor
Contributor

Bad company!!! Wish I had read all this before I ordered from them. Just lost $35 because PayPal sided with the seller, even though I never received my complete order. Seller claims they shipped both items when actually they only shipped one item to me. Will be closing my PayPal account if this is how they treat their customers.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bufflowgal 

Did you file a dispute for non receipt which seller would win if they provided a tracking number OR item received but not as described ie insufficient quantity? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

BONNIFEE
Contributor
Contributor
What if they say they sent it and supplied a tracking number, but when I try to track it, it stated that there is no info for said number? Then what, will they STILL win? If so, that's ridiculous. They can just be making up fake numbers and getting away with it!
Login to Me Too

anhafren
Contributor
Contributor

utter total crap and a scam and if you do get the items they are nothing like the description and the photo. i feel your anger and rightly so

Login to Me Too

AngelcakeA1
Contributor
Contributor
It was a while ago but my order never came. I emailed them and cancelled the order and asked for a refund. They did actually refund me! A miracle because everyone else didnt get one. They are a very dodgy Chinese company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.