Jokame

Laura240
Contributor
Contributor
Hi so scammed by jokame Has anyone recovered funds from them or PayPal or their bank? Fuming Thanks Laura
Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Gemma271
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I paid thou PayPal credit so I'm hoping so I have opened a case though PayPal resolution just find it all absolutely gutting as been busy working and in between trying to shows kids they way off life n how to make money with old toys an show them if they respect their old toys they can make money for new toys so trying to deal with dispute while working. Thank you to you guys to for been around to help hope this company or person gets stopped.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi thanks for your immediate response. You are teaching them a good value and lesson in life that they can definitely apply wherever they go and when they grow up. I suggest once you open a dispute for "Item Not Received" on the Resolution Center always check your email as we're going to keep you posted about the transaction that you have problem with. You can also check the status on the Resolution Center itself. Please note that you have an ability to escalate the dispute to a claim after 7 days from the original transaction date for INR case. I added this link for your reference. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822 If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Please stay safe and take care of yourself fof your children. I salute all frontliners especially you @Gemma271.
Login to Me Too

PT175
Contributor
Contributor

Bellah 42,

Your advice is flawed, PAYPAL information says that if a case is closed it can't be reopened. This website is fraudulently stealing peoples money. I have a screen shot proving they claim that payment was declined. Yet paypall have released the funds. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!!! THIS IS FRAUD

Login to Me Too

Samry
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thought I was buying something nice for little boy instead robbed, reported to PayPal and the bank, have just received my money back from PayPal the website is still active though 😡
Login to Me Too

Lucy1878
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a report with my bank after hearing a few people having problems with PayPal getting their money back. I had the refund off my bank within a couple of days
Login to Me Too

Ryan298
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been scammed for £59.99. I reported it as unauthorised payment. PayPal closed my case and now I can’t escalate further. Does anyone know how I can escalate further? All I can find is an automated chat which just tells me my case has been closed? Clearly this is a scam and needs to be stopped.
Login to Me Too

Kdog90
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by Jokame as well and disputed it with PayPal about 2 days after the payment was made (April 10th). Today I finally got an email from them saying the case has been decided in my favour and I should receive my refund of £33.95 within 5 days.

To anyone else scammed by this site, email PayPal about it and they will dispute it for you like they did for me but it can take up to about 30 days.

Thank you PayPal for sorting this and I will definitely be using Scamdoc and Trustpilot a lot more in future to avoid this happening again!

Login to Me Too

Cmarshall
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by this company, for good up to £72.97 as soon as I realised I’d had no confirmation email and thought this was a scam, I contacted PayPal And my case was closed yesterday with a full refund.
Login to Me Too

Gouldy81
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had this experience!!! PayPal closed my case immediately and said no.... I referred them to this string of conversations but they will not answer me I cancelled my PayPal account and they contacted me immediately about this.... however the team about fraud are still not taking calls Really really let down
Login to Me Too

CatEB75
New Community Member
I was also scammed, managed to claim money back through my bank, got refund today. Contacted bank within an hour of purchase, wish I’d read website reviews previously... Total fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.