Jokame

Laura240
Contributor
Contributor
Hi so scammed by jokame Has anyone recovered funds from them or PayPal or their bank? Fuming Thanks Laura
Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Lucy127
Contributor
Contributor
I disputed PayPal decision to close my case and they've just replied saying they're denying my refund. I am going to keep pursuing it though as i was always under the impression we were covered under buyer protection.
Login to Me Too

JS41
Contributor
Contributor
My case was closed but then I contacted them through the live chat which can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/contact-us they said they were looking into but I’ve had no further reply today.
Login to Me Too

Pandaspot
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had my dispute closed for unauthorised payment but I guess it’s not actually unauthorised as I did make the payment. There needs to be something in the resolution centre saying we have been scammed by a scammer. I’ve emailed PayPal now and opened a live chat section as £43.99 may not seem a lot to some but it is to me at the moment
Login to Me Too

Pandaspot
Contributor
Contributor

Report the website to <removed> they are the domain owners. I’ve emailed them letting them know there are many of us in the same boat being scammed and the website user needs their account suspended ASAP to stop more people falling victim

Login to Me Too

Pandaspot
Contributor
Contributor
Also do a domain search on godaddy and you will get the real name, address, phone number and email address of the website owner. I can’t put it here but just search jokame. Com on their domain search and you will see it. I’ve emailed them lol
Login to Me Too

Gemma271
Contributor
Contributor
Me too really hope I get my money back bad enough been on front line but even worse when ya kids save up by selling some off their stuff so they can get a new paddling pool with slide as theirs had broken. Xx
Login to Me Too

Victer
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry to say that PayPal have no interest what so ever.I have 2 emails saying so. Even though their policy is to go through them as if don't get products will investigate it and that the check fraudulent accounts. Yet this company is using them to scam peoples money ??????? And PayPal are not doing anything for any customers at a time like this shame on them
Login to Me Too

Pandaspot
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just had emails from PayPal saying they have contacted the seller and reopened my case. Can I suggest that you all email PayPal again detailing what’s happened and also report them to action fraud. From my investigations this isn’t the only website the people running this run, there are hundreds of them all for different items all over the world.
Login to Me Too

JS41
Contributor
Contributor
Pandaspot I did the same, for me the seller has 19 days to respond if not I will be refunded the next day. I asked them to change my case from unauthorised transaction to item not received and obviously that I had been scammed.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Gemma271 thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. First,I must say thank you for being one of the frontliners during this pandemic. Please keep safe. This is heartbreaking just to think that your children's money has gone but didn't receive what they have paid for. Have you already filed a dispute with PayPal?It seems that you were not able to contact the seller as well. But,no worries as long as you paid it for goods and services you have PayPal Purchse Protection and we'll help you get your kids' money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.