Jokame

Laura240
Contributor
Contributor
Hi so scammed by jokame Has anyone recovered funds from them or PayPal or their bank? Fuming Thanks Laura
Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Lucy127
Contributor
Contributor
I think they're using different email addresses for each transaction as mine is different? Maybe that's how they're getting away with it
Login to Me Too

Torsal
Contributor
Contributor
I raised a dispute as item not received and luckily received my money back today. I raise it on 9th April.
Login to Me Too

Sarah1451
I'm gutted and really wish I did my research before making an order :(. Was so excited to find this website to order a sandpit with my sons Easter money and thought it was suspicious that I didn't get any confirmation email so just looked into it now. I've emailed the address on the website and on the PayPal receipt. Has everyone definitely not received their items?
Login to Me Too

JS41
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t found one thing that says someone has received their order 😕 and apparently the website has only been live since the 6th of April, so it looks like it was setup just to take advantage of people during lockdown unfortunately 🙁
Login to Me Too

Lucy1878
Contributor
Contributor
I was the same ordered a sandpit for my twins to play with I'm devastated
Login to Me Too

Torsal
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam. I raised a case as soon as Paypal took the money and took me back to their site. I googled reviews but I purchased on 9th April so was one of the very first people to be scammed. Raise the issue as item not received. Good luck. I received my refund this morning. Thought I’d share the positive
Login to Me Too

Victer
Contributor
Contributor
He's so have I wish looked further into this just did after thinking strange after not getting a confirmation email. It was for my sons first birthday now present and no money. PayPal not interested closed my case not giving me a refund. The only reason I went ahead with payment as it was with PayPal And thought it was trust worthy.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Victer thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. I can feel that disappointment for not having this gift for your child's birthday. But before I go further I want to say belated Happy Birthday to your son. I am confident that you still made him happy without your gift on his special day,right? Since you mentioned that your case was closed,did you file an "Item Not Received" case against the seller? Did you get any response from the seller, like you were given a tracking number? I am thinking that your case was closed or denied because seller was able to provide a tracking number that showed delivered on your address. Hence,we are confident that you got the item. But,I know for some this can be a fraud or fake. If you have the tracking number,have you contacted the shipping company to verify if that was for you? If not,please obtain a copy from them that will serve as proof, indicate the tracking number and state that it wasn't delivered to your shipping address. They don't have to indicate the exact address where it was delivered. Once you have that information please contact us directly NOT on this Forum,we'll file an appeal for you along with the new information that we can use to adjudicate or overturn the decision. If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

S1srs
Contributor
Contributor
This has also happened to me. I have emailed the company 4 times and the phone number goes to answer machine. I noticed after ordering and no confirmation it was dodgy so I hit 2 when got the text authorisation to try and stop payment but it was rejected. It now will not let me open a new case. Also I have tried emailing and phoning PayPal numerous times with no replies to email and phoning it just says customers service department is closed. Which I find daft. Could you please advise what I should do next to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Ryan298
Contributor
Contributor
I have also had a case closed with PayPal in relation to an order from Jokame. It would let me escalate this further and I haven’t received the goods. What can I do now as I have no goods and I am out of pocket with the cash?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.