Join Class Action Lawsuit

ubasport
Contributor
Contributor

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

peralesalvarado
Contributor
Contributor
Closing my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Kattra48
Contributor
Contributor
My account was a "risk" because I was withdrawing my guaranteed funds. BS!! They froze my acct for 160 days and I STILL have yet to be able to get funds in spite of receiving email telling me im able to do so! Sick of it!! I did nothing to deserve this!!
Login to Me Too

carmenmorrison
Contributor
Contributor

I'm ready to join. I noticed you submitted this in April can I still join?

Login to Me Too

1236zamora
Contributor
Contributor
I simply had my mom send me money for SURVIVAL, AND THEY WILL NOT LET GO OF IT!!!! Pay pal more like scam wow...
Login to Me Too

Tyson21
Contributor
Contributor
I'm i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]anyone onboard or heading this thing get in touch with me. My wife is being induced into labor with twins in 3 days. We just moved into a spot money's tight. PayPal took $459 I don't have gas to get to work not to mention if my wife goes into labor early I'm trippin.
Login to Me Too

MrsMcD
Contributor
Contributor
How do I join? They’re holding my money hostage!
Login to Me Too

AndrewMan

The issue that I have experienced was: I ordered a coffee machine through ebay and paid instantly. Within less than a few minutes I received notification the seller had cancelled the transaction. My Paypal account showed money out and money in to balance to zero and the money had not left my Bank Account so I was not too concerned. A week later I discover the money HAS left my bank account and the Seller has cancelled the refund. I am placed in dispute by Paypal but the seller does not respond to communication and has supplied  an invalid phone number which Paypal have passed to me.

It occurred on: 11/03/2021

This meant that I have £1313.98 taken from my account for a transaction cancelled within minutes. Clearly the seller didn't want the transaction to proceed HE CANCELLED the transaction. I am being told to wait until at least 27th of March to get my money back and there is NO guarantee. That is 16 days without access to my own money.

The seller has contacted me through Ebay and confirmed they cancelled the transaction immediately and issued an immediate refund. However it transpires they had a $33 deficit on their Paypal account so Paypal cannot recover the full amount of my money because they have paid their own debt with it. They wont even return the balance of £1275 because the seller hasn't responded to the claim. The seller has provided screenshots of their Paypal account showing the refund has timed out with Paypal due to the full balance not being available, the seller has NOT cancelled the refund Paypals systems have. It is Paypals flawed system has received my money and has the opportunity to refuse or at very least delay my refund and access to my own money. The Seller CANCELLED the transaction almost instantaneously The transaction should never of taken place Paypal should not of released the money. Paypals systems should be built to deal with a situation like this where the transaction is cancelled by the seller so quickly they should of backed out the financial elements of the transaction instantly as well or there should be a "breathing space" before handing the money over to a seller. The seller should have NO protection in this situation. Paypal should not use MY funds from a cancelled transaction to settle they own debt. Paypals system encourages and creates an opportunity for fraud!!! It is doubly frustrating that after two 40 minute phone calls with one of a Supervisor the only defence was "This is our system and protocol". If something is WRONG they should not hide behind it. They refused to escalate me to a higher power as apparently that is not part of the process. I accept had there been any suggestion the goods could of shipped and there could be some problem from my end the seller needs protection this is clearly not the case in this scenario and the Purchaser needs more protection than Paypal are offering. The scenario here is I have walked into a shop, purchased a coffee machine, the shop has then said Oops sorry this one isn't for sale we will refund your money in a minimum of 16 days or we may not refund it at all. Paypals systems are fundamentally flawed to assist and perpetuate a potential fraud. Paypal are flawed in 3 ways I can see. 1. Their system creates an opportunity for sellers to rapidly cancel transactions and then refuse refunds locking up customers money potentially a fraud perpetuated and supported by Paypals system. 2. They should not be using buyers money on a instantly cancelled transactions (ie a transaction that should not have happened) to settle sellers debts to themselves, my money should be refunded I should not be dependant on the sellers position. 3. They should have a more compliant complaint system that allows customers to speak to decision makers and not hide behind procedures.

Login to Me Too

Legofanspot
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in.... Ive kindly tried to find out why theyve suspended my account. I wrote 2 to sepereate paypal depts, legal & fraud investigation dept. But they wont tell me & wont provide me with any type of documents showing the so called violation they alledging ive comitted. Ive humbly tried my very best to find answers & a solution patiently. But they been acting cocky & verbaly mistreating me as if i was some type of criminal. Therefore im done wasting my time, Id be sending paypal legal & ligation depts a certified & notarized formal demand letter, notifying that if my issue isnt reseloved in an ordely manner id be filing a civil class action lawsuit against paypal on small claims court. Let the judge review the case & decide what type or amount of monetary compensation im entitled to for this unjustified & unfair abuse & emotional & mental mistreatment im being put through.
Login to Me Too

jskye30
Contributor
Contributor
Can I please joint your class action lawsuits paypal did the same thing to me and it is been 270 days since they first limited my account and they still refuse to give it back. Jordan pak[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Captinangry
Contributor
Contributor
I hope every one continues forward me and my wife would like to join two separate accounts. They can not keep doing rhis
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.