Join Class Action Lawsuit

ubasport
Contributor
Contributor

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

2020_FR
Contributor
Contributor
Even though they have started to change policy they still have a lot of explaining to do why this policy will not cover previous complaints that have not been resolved or were closed in the fraud company return crap. Fill out a IC3 form from the FBI to still report PayPal to the division Internet Crime Complaint Center so they can demand retroactive settlements through further investigation of closed fraud cases by PayPal .
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214at
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in.  Do not offer if your not going to give! 

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal drafting new policy to address all our complaints, but only in affect after July 31st . So all of us already **bleep** over are STILL **bleep** over.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214at
Contributor
Contributor

@ubasport I'm ready when you're ready.  This needs to STOP!

Login to Me Too

olboy1155
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in.
Login to Me Too

2020_FR
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in. PayPal fraud practices need to be reviewed since often they do nothing to represent we the PayPal customer. It’s time as part of this initiative to alert the Cyber Fraud Division of the FBI what is not being done by PayPal to protect its customers .
Login to Me Too

2020_FR
Contributor
Contributor
Is your company interested in representing fraud issues with PayPal their our hundreds of complaints on file
Login to Me Too

Slaw2
Contributor
Contributor

I'd participate in a class-action lawsuit. The way I was scammed is a little different, though. It seems they've found another loophole.

Buyer purchases a product, again, for around $50. Seller (scammer) ships something, (who knows what, probably paper masks) to a random address in the same ZIP code as the buyer's address. When nothing arrives, the buyer files a dispute with PayPal, who then contacts the seller. The seller gives them the tracking information, which contains only the city, state, zip. Because the zip code matches, PayPal denies the claim. Buyer insists they didn't receive the item, so PayPal tells them they need to request an "intranet form" from the shipper or a signed document from the shipper stating the address of the buyer does not match the address on the tracking number. In my case the shipper is USPS. The Post Office WILL NOT give out either of those forms. In fact, they told me it was illegal to do so. There's the loophole. PayPal demands a document that is not legal for the shipper to give out. Scammers know this, and know that all they need to do is provide a tracking number to the same zip code.

So now I'm in a months-long loop with PayPal's messaging platform, getting canned responses and getting more **bleep** off by the day.

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The scammers are getting more sophisticated. If they had used their talent for contructive purposes the world will be a better place. How do others participate in the class action? Are all victims automatically in?

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anybody who has a connection to a newspaper, TV station, or mass media outlet, please help publicize the scams and PayPal's knowing complicity. More people know the better and sooner PayPal will change. Without the perceived purchase protection PayPal has no value added. Don't use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.