cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Class Action Lawsuit

2020_FR
Contributor

Re: Join Class Action Lawsuit

It’s time to not only report the company you were scammed from but also report the current business practices that PayPal has in NOT protecting customers with fraud reported by customers . Start submitting the following form IC3 managed by the FBI division Internet Crime Complaint Center not only the company that scammed you. But a report complaint against PayPal the company as well. If we get enough complaints against PayPal through this process the FBI will investigate further of how PayPal is allowing known companies especially in China that have had complaints still operate and continue practicing fraud to PayPal customers. I too have been ripped off by PayPal saying even though they know I was a victim of a bait and switch scheme the only thing they can come up with is return product at a ridiculous price. I spent $161 and received another item with a value of $5 and would cost over $75 to return . They are all hoping many of us are in that 70% of customers that will decide we don’t want to lose anymore money so they PayPal make more!!! Time to stop this business model with class action lawsuit as well as FBI investigation . Start filling out the IC3 form to help make this happen
Andrea174
Contributor

I agree another class action must be filed for illegally holding money beyond 120 days, and for requiring the uploading of a photo making us sitting ducks for identity theft. Who does that?

I have no problem uploading proof that eBay buyers did receive an item they claim they did not (which they are no longer contesting per eBay website.)

Also I believe this situation has lowered my credit rating which was 800+. Paypal was once a good company, but has morphed into something illegal in my opinion. 

Andrea <removed>, Esq, Retired

pamedic
Contributor

I'm in much like you this is how I was raised. I purchased a bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away. I am a paramedic injured in the LOD. Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less. It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well!

pamedic
Contributor

I'm in much like you this is how I was raised. I purchased a bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away. I am a paramedic injured in the LOD. Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less. It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well! I

soonerbroad
Contributor

So sorry for your loss! PayPal always sides with the seller. That’s who pays them, not us low life customers.
ShesBatman

I'm in too and I agree, include Facebook in the lawsuit cuz that's where they're selling from..my ad was a video on a game I was playing that was out of where?? China
soonerbroad
Contributor

The list of cons just keeps growing longer 😳 Surly someone knows a good attorney with big “male things” to go after these big companies.
Wontreleasemymo
Contributor

Im in the us tennessee to be exact they are holding my money 2530 nothing was sold or bought my boyfriend sent it to me its what's left of our tax return they say it is suspicious that he sent it to me.... Can I join or is this the same matter they also closed his account so for sending it said they think its fraud.
SHAHAMIL
Contributor

Tranfer money pleas....help mee
josiah29
Contributor

My sad story is that people sent money for my wedding and also for my Mom b/c my father is in a coma and she needed help and so did I. People generously sent money and they locked my account even after I sent them the necessary documents. They kept telling me they were blurry and send again. Now I can't even speak to anyone and they don't answer emails. I am sick of it. This has been since September, 2019. Enough already!